dragoony

Aug 14, 2018
Quick question is there some kinda reward for getting good karma and is there a limit? Got to friendly and no idea if it's worth giving out pink weed and taking the girl home each time to try and get a higher karma.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Quick question is there some kinda reward for getting good karma and is there a limit? Got to friendly and no idea if it's worth giving out pink weed and taking the girl home each time to try and get a higher karma.
I think good karma awards some scenes...? Or it may not be implemented properly yet.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
keep on dreaming
its an lying unprofessional developer we are dealing with here.
his book of excuses has run out of pages.
Haters come and go but your douchebaggery will be forever. Your level of entitlement is astounding and you should take a long look at yourself. This behavior is embarrassing. We all know you'll download the update as soon as it comes out, and then bitch about anything being wrong, or bitch about the next release like a spoiled child. Just hit the "ignore thread" button and move on with your life.

Alden

Jun 9, 2017
I looked for a long while, cannot find anyone else with this question. HAs anyone else encountered the glitch after the MC walks in on Laura and Sarah(Laura grabbing the others ass), and the Laura proceeds to give a blow job. My glitch is that even after the cut scene, it all repeats from the point of entering the room, and repeats forever. I used the "w" to teleport myself out, but the next part in Laura's quest "play game in room in the afternoon" doesn't trigger, and when ever I go back to Laura's room, I get trapped again in the loop. Any help appreciated. BTW, love the game, very fun.

Also, this is after you move into the second mansion (and you see the quest update in faceblock "You hear sounds coming from Laura's room"

Alden

Jun 9, 2017
i have a bug repeating scene in loop after meeting laura and sarah in laura's room after the bj the scene restart with the mc saying ''What's going on here'' need help plz (i added some bugfix i saw few pages before, but nothing change)

Edit: if anyone have a save right after the scene can you please post it here and thank yo
I also have same problem.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone share a Nesroot full save at the start of this update I tried the one in the op its bugged and yes I already installed the bug fix for this update

Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
keep on dreaming
its an lying unprofessional developer we are dealing with here.
his book of excuses has run out of pages.
Why do you hate this world? First the Anschluz, then the Sudetenland, the occupation of Czechoslovakia, Poland, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, Lubksemburg, France, Yugoslavia, Greece ... the bombing of Britain, the attack on the USSR ... the extermination camp in Europe ... now the accusations of the beggar .. . what's next????

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone can't continue on laura? It says i have to play a game but i can't (it's not shining like in the guide) and i want to continue lucy quest. T-T poor me.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
pls anyone can tell me. how to start Beth quest .
The game tells me that I should talk to Marckus on the street, I searched for him with my own efforts, but I could not find him.When I go to his house at noon, I cannot interact with it. What should I do?
Grab my Strategy Guide, link in my sig, it has just about everything on everyone and should help you play through the game with the least amount of issues as it should answer just about any "How do I..." and "Where do I...". It will also help you see all the game's content that you will miss the first time you play the game since the game has so much stuff.

is there any way to unfreeze Laura in her second date
Is it just me or after the expo the game daily cycle/time breaks ?
I looked for a long while, cannot find anyone else with this question. HAs anyone else encountered the glitch after the MC walks in on Laura and Sarah(Laura grabbing the others ass), and the Laura proceeds to give a blow job. My glitch is that even after the cut scene, it all repeats from the point of entering the room, and repeats forever. I used the "w" to teleport myself out, but the next part in Laura's quest "play game in room in the afternoon" doesn't trigger, and when ever I go back to Laura's room, I get trapped again in the loop. Any help appreciated. BTW, love the game, very fun.

Also, this is after you move into the second mansion (and you see the quest update in faceblock "You hear sounds coming from Laura's room"
I also have same problem.
i am having this timer bug after completing the mission to go back home.It keeps happening how to stop??
These are know issues that have been discussed many times since this release, I have BoN's fixes in the link with my Strategy Guide in my sig.
For the time bug if you have your save in your Bedroom after applying the fixed files then you have to leave your Bedroom and then go back and do the sleep/save then play video games on your pc in the game. That is it for this update.

I think good karma awards some scenes...? Or it may not be implemented properly yet.
The game has not yet implemented using the Karma system yet, most like not until after BoN finishes the house girls and goes back the the Main Quest/Mafia stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragoony

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Anybody got a save if you failed to save Sarah at the oarty
Do you have a save before that?
If so then grab my Strategy Guide and do it properly.
If not then grab my guide and replay the game, look it my previous post just few posts up as to why.

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
"I looked for a long while, cannot find anyone else with this question. HAs anyone else encountered the glitch after the MC walks in on Laura and Sarah(Laura grabbing the others ass), and the Laura proceeds to give a blow job. My glitch is that even after the cut scene, it all repeats from the point of entering the room, and repeats forever. I used the "w" to teleport myself out, but the next part in Laura's quest "play game in room in the afternoon" doesn't trigger, and when ever I go back to Laura's room, I get trapped again in the loop. Any help appreciated. BTW, love the game, very fun.

Same problem.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
"I looked for a long while, cannot find anyone else with this question. HAs anyone else encountered the glitch after the MC walks in on Laura and Sarah(Laura grabbing the others ass), and the Laura proceeds to give a blow job. My glitch is that even after the cut scene, it all repeats from the point of entering the room, and repeats forever. I used the "w" to teleport myself out, but the next part in Laura's quest "play game in room in the afternoon" doesn't trigger, and when ever I go back to Laura's room, I get trapped again in the loop. Any help appreciated. BTW, love the game, very fun.

Same problem.
apply the bug fixes, he posted them on his discord

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes