RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
where is the part 2 of the update? I think people here lied to me.... People are more uninformed than my grandmother.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Can someone share a Nesroot full save at the start of this update I tried the one in the op its bugged and yes I already installed the bug fix for this update
If by "the one in the OP" you mean my saves, then no, they are not bugged, tested over and over before posting. If you want, message me and I can try to figure what is wrong. If you didn't mean my saves... Then use my saves. In my signature, under "Relevant posts".

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
OK, I SCREWED UP

I just realized that apparently the update of the saves post wasn't saved. I typed it out and uploaded the files, but either I didn't click save or had some conectivity problem. I will solve this later today, I have the files, I just can't do the typing. If you are already familiar with my methods of organization, here are the files.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
"I looked for a long while, cannot find anyone else with this question.
I don't believe you, just look at the last 10 posts before you posted let alone this and the other 2 bugs from the game have been the main topics of discussion for about half the posts since this update. Read my previous 2 posts to avoid the other 2 bugs in this release (Laura + Karaoke and time bug after Comic Expo).

where is the part 2 of the update? I think people here lied to me.... People are more uninformed than my grandmother.
"next update in a few days..." , More like few weeks
BoN said on Sunday or Monday on discord (I don't remember which day) that the next part will come out sometime this week and that has been mentioned by a few others here too after he posted that. If I had to bet then it would probably be Friday or Saturday when he does release it.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
OK, I SCREWED UP

I just realized that apparently the update of the saves post wasn't saved. I typed it out and uploaded the files, but either I didn't click save or had some conectivity problem. I will solve this later today, I have the files, I just can't do the typing. If you are already familiar with my methods of organization, here are the files.
Do you still have your 0.83.5 saves?
If so can you please leave them available since there are people on the discord server wanting the them due to messing up in 0.84P1 and not backing up their previous update saves.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Do you still have your 0.83.5 saves?
If so can you please leave them available since there are people on the discord server wanting the them due to messing up in 0.84P1 and not backing up their previous update saves.
My Relevant posts has a link to a personal repository thread, before doing any update to the saves post I copy the previous version (and it's files) there. The 0.83.5 copy is already there, since I tought I had already updated the post

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
LAST UPDATE HAD something for gentleman or nesrot gang? because i am dragunov sadly and they talked about nesrot help

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
LAST UPDATE HAD something for gentleman or nesrot gang? because i am dragunov sadly and they talked about nesrot help
No. BoN is focusing on getting the house harem stories closed before making any further development with the gangs

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
No. BoN is focusing on getting the house harem stories closed before making any further development with the gangs
i saw image in the files and it was with gentleman club and the redhair/wife probably of the chef of gentleman show her tits to MC

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
i saw image in the files and it was with gentleman club and the redhair/wife probably of the chef of gentleman show her tits to MC
An image can be in the files and not be used in the game, there are plenty like this. Plus I could very well be wrong but I'm almost sure Warren's wife is blonde. But I can check later my gentleman save to be sure and call you back

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
An image can be in the files and not be used in the game, there are plenty like this. Plus I could very well be wrong but I'm almost sure Warren's wife is blonde. But I can check later my gentleman save to be sure and call you back
i see it was the redhair where mc save her. The biggest tits of the game bigger then maria

Birbo0o

May 13, 2018
Hey guys, i need your help, i can't get the anal scene for Jet, Monica and Ta Lisa, i fucked her over live maybe 7 or 9 times and the anal still not appear, someone have some advice or have encountering the same issue <3

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes