Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Sorry i found a bug when i came back from the comic Expo, the time dont reset at 00:00 it continues until the infinite im gona pass the save to see if there is something you can do
This bug has been fixed with this bugfix. Open the .rar and paste it's content inside the "www/data" folder. Overwrite when asked. Launch the game and play video game in the MC's room to active the bugfix.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Is there an android version?
There is but i don't know if it's updated, plus I've heard a lot of problems about it. Stick to the computer if you can, it's also easier to deal with bugs or manipulate the files if you want to, say, tranfers saves or apply bugfixes. Also, since you're new here, welcome!

Btw from what game is your profile pic?

• Red Heart
Reactions: lightpower

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
someone who can pass me their www folder as an error occurs when launching the game :(
In a moment, I'll compress it (will take a few minutes) and see if it can be uploaded here or if I need to put in in my drive due to file size

Reactions: natram

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
There is but i don't know if it's updated, plus I've heard a lot of problems about it. Stick to the computer if you can, it's also easier to deal with bugs or manipulate the files if you want to, say, tranfers saves or apply bugfixes. Also, since you're new here, welcome!

it's just a comic called nightpoker by darkhound1 :p

Reactions: Jieigh

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
someone who can pass me their www folder as an error occurs when launching the game :(
Sorry for the delay, had a light shortage

React after you complete the download, I'll delete the file after (taking a lot of space in my drive)

Reactions: natram

BDI

May 23, 2017
This bug has been fixed with this bugfix. Open the .rar and paste it's content inside the "www/data" folder. Overwrite when asked. Launch the game and play video game in the MC's room to active the bugfix.
This fix does NOT fix the time bug!!

BDI

May 23, 2017
go to your room, a moan sound will come out, that means the bug fix has been applied
I cannot stand that stupid "music" so my sound is muted, and I was in my room when it was saved, STILL did not work.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I've got a bug after the go to the sex shop for alex quest, i go to jet book store train my skill. when i leave and get the automatic 'its late i should go home' i get a black screen and nothing happens. reloading doesnt work!

Then I have one in the school after you talk to charles, when you go to return to class the game gets jammed on do you want to go yes or no!

seriously how many years has this game been rehashed and revamped and its still littered with errors and bugs!

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I cannot stand that stupid "music" so my sound is muted, and I was in my room when it was saved, STILL did not work.
leave the room & enter again, doesn't work if you're already in the room
if this doesn't work then gg, wait till next update :p

virgilio277

Mar 31, 2018

thanks

JohnnyXR

Nov 24, 2018
In Jet's mission to get into Gibson's house, I make it through the sewer maze, but it won't let me climb the ladder at the end. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I've got a bug after the go to the sex shop for alex quest, i go to jet book store train my skill. when i leave and get the automatic 'its late i should go home' i get a black screen and nothing happens. reloading doesnt work!

Then I have one in the school after you talk to charles, when you go to return to class the game gets jammed on do you want to go yes or no!

seriously how many years has this game been rehashed and revamped and its still littered with errors and bugs!
About the black screen, try hitting W, bug fixes, black screen. About the charles thing.... i didn't quite understand what you're saying to happen. Game gets jammed? Want to go yes or no?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes