JohnnyXR

Nov 24, 2018
For Maria, the computer tells me to go to the pool in the morning, but she's never there. Have I just not progressed enough somewhere else, or is this a bug?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
All I hope is that he adds a bit more of Lucy and Sarah with this part 2 just as a little gift for us haha
We can only pray lol.

For all we know it could just be Laura's remaining house scenes like bath, shower, balcony, pool, etc & the rest of her dates.

MorgothBauglir

Oct 8, 2020
Hello, can someone help me I've been trying out the game and i'm stuck at the end of the first house, it just says "spend time with your aunt" been doing side quests and all done with the school ones, thanks for the help

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
For Maria, the computer tells me to go to the pool in the morning, but she's never there. Have I just not progressed enough somewhere else, or is this a bug?
Ignore this, progress everywhere else. This part of the walktrough is just stuck there, it will update when the time comes. in my signature, you'll see "relevant posts". From there, you can go to lordashram's guide. It will tell you when this should trigger properly

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
In Jet's mission to get into Gibson's house, I make it through the sewer maze, but it won't let me climb the ladder at the end. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Hello, can someone help me I've been trying out the game and i'm stuck at the end of the first house, it just says "spend time with your aunt" been doing side quests and all done with the school ones, thanks for the help
I’m stuck at the first mission of jet, when i enter in the house, the guard kill me imidiatly..
Grab my Strategy Guide (link in my sig), it has just about everything on everyone and will help you see all the game's content that you will miss the first time you play while helping you avoid issues while playing the game.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes