Jieigh

May 26, 2020
If someone knows how to unlock the hidden chloe stuff in the files, can you let me know? please and thank you.
I don't recommend letting this perpetuate in your saves. The quest is not a hidden easteregg, it's done but not yet officially released or implemented, may change before it's made official, and may be tied to yet-to-be-released quests. I did it in a separate save to see it, then deleted the save and returned everything to normal. But, here you go:
chloe's quest

ElijahDKing

Jun 1, 2018
i have a problem....i went to a date with daisy , and as i went to play the arcade , the screen froze in the picture showing me and daisy(it was amy tho in the image...anyway) playing the arcade and doing the number (1) task green...anyway...the screen froze there....and i cant press W since im on a date to go to the bug fix option....and i can here my character moving in the background...passing through doors and stuff....and the problem is....i was so DUMB i saved the game in the froze screen....and now when i load it simply loads back to the frozen screen and nothing changes....how do i fix this?

flow5901

Jan 22, 2018
Grab my Strategy Guide (link in my sig), it has just about everything on everyone and will help you see all the game's content that you will miss the first time you play while helping you avoid issues while playing the game.
There is nothing more to help me in the guide...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys someone know when the part 2 come out? I mean generally there is a bonus content e bugfix. Someone know more or less when?
Thank you

Asura167

Feb 6, 2021
Guys, someone else has a save at the moment where Uncle Warren buys us a car, if there is something you can please give

joni69

Aug 14, 2017
[QUOTE = "Jieigh, publicación: 5738671, miembro: 2387134"]
No recomiendo dejar que esto se perpetúe en tus partidas guardadas. La misión no es un easteregg oculto, está hecho pero aún no se ha lanzado o implementado oficialmente, puede cambiar antes de que se haga oficial y puede estar vinculado a misiones que aún no se han publicado. Lo hice en un guardado separado para verlo, luego borré el guardado y volví todo a la normalidad. Pero aquí tienes:
la búsqueda de chloe
[/CITA]
open phone menu pause

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i have a problem....i went to a date with daisy , and as i went to play the arcade , the screen froze in the picture showing me and daisy(it was amy tho in the image...anyway) playing the arcade and doing the number (1) task green...anyway...the screen froze there....and i cant press W since im on a date to go to the bug fix option....and i can here my character moving in the background...passing through doors and stuff....and the problem is....i was so DUMB i saved the game in the froze screen....and now when i load it simply loads back to the frozen screen and nothing changes....how do i fix this?
During the 0.83.5 release, I released some bonus mods that fixed this and many other bugs in the game that BoN hasn't corrected yet. It looks like he didn't fix them in 0.84 though I had given him all the info on them, maybe in 0.84.5.
I will be releasing bug fix mods for 0.84.5 after I finish up my Strategy Guide for 0.84.5 for the ones I know of if he didn't fix them in 0.84.5 which is suppose to be released on the 16th. So if you can wait until next week then all the bugs I know of will be fixed. You can see what I did with the link in my sig.

There is nothing more to help me in the guide...
It will help you get through the game and all the rest of the guards, though the first guard in Jet's first mission is by far the hardest and the rest are much easier.
A quick way to get through the first guard but not needed for all the other guards:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5728038

uniposc4

Feb 26, 2019
can somebody help me with this? i'm on mac, maybe if somebody sends me the missing images and i put it in the folder it works, ty
Schermata 2021-05-09 alle 18.36.18.png

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
can somebody help me with this? i'm on mac, maybe if somebody sends me the missing images and i put it in the folder it works, ty
All the images are in the zip file so you may need to find it in the zip file then manually extract it to where it needs to go.

There are so many files in the zip that sometimes they don't all extract, I've had this happen to me a couple of times on my Windows PC's.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Idk exactly how to mess with it but hopefully this helps. Inside are both the rpgmv and the png. I think just putting the rpgmv inside the folder will solve it.
The Mac ports use png not the rpgmvp AFAIK. I verified that the Mac zip does in fact contain all the files, the same as the Windows port. It's the same issue some have on the Windows port were not all the files get extracted.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
where is sasha bro? Please!
Your question is a bit vague, try using my Strategy Guide (link in my sig) it has just about everything on everyone and can help you see all the game content you will miss the first time you play the game and help avoiding running into issues in the game.

uniposc4

Feb 26, 2019
Idk exactly how to mess with it but hopefully this helps. Inside are both the rpgmv and the png. I think just putting the rpgmv inside the folder will solve it.
Your question is a bit vague, try using my Strategy Guide (link in my sig) it has just about everything on everyone and can help you see all the game content you will miss the first time you play the game and help avoiding running into issues in the game.
Thanks to both of you, i'll try and extract it again then, thanks :)

Reactions: Lord Ashram
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes