Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Restarted the game and diligently worked through it, making sure to not make a choice, move or click without walkthrough reference/approval first. I'm back to her asking for the packages, going to the two buildings to get them, and coming back to her just repeat asking if I have them and MC responding with no.
What exactly are you doing when you go to the Pharmacy and the Market, details please.

Just FYI, after finishing up all of the updates in 0.84 so far, I realized that I had not done the Beth quest yet, so i did and had NO problem doing it. Which tells me that you CAN go back and at least do some things that you missed before.
Can you do A FEW of the quests after the Mafia choice, yes.
Should you risk running into an issue playing any of the stuff that was meant to be done in the First House, probably not.

This thread and on the discord has plenty of people complaining they discovered bugs by trying to do School Quests & Side Jobs while in the Second House so it is highly recommended to finish all the First House stuff in the First House to ensure they do not run into issues that are easily avoidable.

I've also got a bug with the dating system. I've progressed the main quest line to the point where the MC has their own car. However, when I dated carol and chose the car option, it says you do not have your own car.
You don't need the car, check my Strategy Guide for full details on how to ensure you complete all the dates correctly, plus see the bonus Anal Beach Scene with Carol and making all the dates for Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy much easier.

JohnnyXR

Nov 24, 2018
I'm back, but still having the same problem with Jet.

I re-started the game and followed the guide (thanks again!). When Jet wants me to go to the Gibson house to get some papers, we have to sneak in through a basement maze. At the end, the game won't let us climb the ladder.

I'm not seeing the basement maze in the guide, either.

I'm still in the first house and haven't made a mafia choice yet.

How do I climb the ladder? Am I stuck? Is this essentially the end of the game for me?

Last edited:

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
I cant continue Laura's quest, its hint says "go to play a game in your room at afternoon". I'm in the room but nothing is blinking.

JohnnyXR

Nov 24, 2018
Well, as it turn out it won't let you climb the ladder on Sundays. Weekdays are fine, apparently.

For future reference for anyone who tries to do a Jet mission on a Sunday!

Last edited:

Ultima-65

Dec 15, 2018
Hello, I've got a strange bug with the last update : The day is locked, and if I pass time the day keep continues, even after midnight it goes up (It's actually 56h35 in the town :LOL: )
Any way to debug my game ? ^^

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
What exactly are you doing when you go to the Pharmacy and the Market, details please.

Can you do A FEW of the quests after the Mafia choice, yes.
Should you risk running into an issue playing any of the stuff that was meant to be done in the First House, probably not.

This thread and on the discord has plenty of people complaining they discovered bugs by trying to do School Quests & Side Jobs while in the Second House so it is highly recommended to finish all the First House stuff in the First House to ensure they do not run into issues that are easily avoidable.

You don't need the car, check my Strategy Guide for full details on how to ensure you complete all the dates correctly, plus see the bonus Anal Beach Scene with Carol and making all the dates for Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy much easier.
Yes I know the car is not required to succeed in the dates, I was just highlighting the fact its another bug.

I've also got a more major one when doing mall dates with daisy. One of the events, play the arcades, I get a still of playing arcades with Amy instead of Daisy and then the game freezes up. I cant access the debug menu and when you press for your smart phone it says not available at this time. You have to keep reloading until you get a sequence that doesnt include, play arcades.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I re-started the game and followed the guide (thanks again!). When Jet wants me to go to the Gibson house to get some papers, we have to sneak in through a basement maze. At the end, the game won't let us climb the ladder.
I think you must have missed the switch to go up the ladder originally to go up from the basement into the main floor of the Gibson house as I just double checked the game code for that part and there is nothing about Sunday or any day of the week in there.
I didn't have anything in my guide for that part since it was just finding and flipping the switches and moving to the next blockade until you get to the ladder.

I cant continue Laura's quest, its hint says "go to play a game in your room at afternoon". I'm in the room but nothing is blinking.
Hello, I've got a strange bug with the last update : The day is locked, and if I pass time the day keep continues, even after midnight it goes up (It's actually 56h35 in the town :LOL: )
Any way to debug my game ? ^^
I can not move foward with Laura quest - second house.
It says to play game/computer in the afternoon, but it does not play!
Well known and asked many many times over the last umpteen pages. Grab the fixed files from the post with my Strategy Guide and then leave your Bedroom, come back into your Bedroom then sleep/save then play on the computer, done. Or wait until BoN releases the next update on Sunday to finish Laura's update with the fixes already included.

Also, please be courteous and read the current and previous page before posting about an issue that will most likely have been discussed many times already.

Yes I know the car is not required to succeed in the dates, I was just highlighting the fact its another bug.

I've also got a more major one when doing mall dates with daisy. One of the events, play the arcades, I get a still of playing arcades with Amy instead of Daisy and then the game freezes up. I cant access the debug menu and when you press for your smart phone it says not available at this time. You have to keep reloading until you get a sequence that doesnt include, play arcades.
I'm pretty sure back in 0.82 I went ahead and did Carol's dates using the car with no issue but that's been awhile.

The Daisy + Arcade thing is a known issue discussed many times here. I even have a bug fix for it with my Bonus Mods and let BoN know about it and other bugs with exactly where and what it is in the game code and he knows about it but hasn't fixed them yet. If he doesn't fix them for 0.84.5 then I will release another bug fix mod among other mods afterwards.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Laura is my favorite of the family so I'm glad to play this update.

She's definitely more wild than ever, in some way it's kind of weird to having the chasing game at night in the city with her, cause i'm thinking it would be more fit doing it with Amy.

But the expo event is well thought, Laura is totally in her element here and it's a perfect way to bring Clarisse to this plot.

Make Shasha who is my favorite of all get involved to her story made this even better.
Can't wait to see her with some proper BG scene with the MC (only had Handjob scene in Tom's Party),
Hope the glitch to the date scene at the karaoke will be fixed on the beta version of this update.

And yes Albertant, Just 1 day left ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Albertant

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hope the glitch to the date scene at the karaoke will be fixed on the beta version of this update.
It's already fixed and been fixed along with the 2 other bugs from this update on the same day this update came out, so yes those bugs will be gone in 0.84.5.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Boner that event of the comics and costumes of Laura with her cousin was very good I loved it, there was a lot of interaction with other characters which I liked, now just wait for the next update, I'm thinking of playing again from the beginning but we'll see.

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
I think you must have missed the switch to go up the ladder originally to go up from the basement into the main floor of the Gibson house as I just double checked the game code for that part and there is nothing about Sunday or any day of the week in there.
I didn't have anything in my guide for that part since it was just finding and flipping the switches and moving to the next blockade until you get to the ladder.

Well known and asked many many times over the last umpteen pages. Grab the fixed files from the post with my Strategy Guide and then leave your Bedroom, come back into your Bedroom then sleep/save then play on the computer, done. Or wait until BoN releases the next update on Sunday to finish Laura's update with the fixes already included.

Also, please be courteous and read the current and previous page before posting about an issue that will most likely have been discussed many times already.

I'm pretty sure back in 0.82 I went ahead and did Carol's dates using the car with no issue but that's been awhile.

The Daisy + Arcade thing is a known issue discussed many times here. I even have a bug fix for it with my Bonus Mods and let BoN know about it and other bugs with exactly where and what it is in the game code and he knows about it but hasn't fixed them yet. If he doesn't fix them for 0.84.5 then I will release another bug fix mod among other mods afterwards.
Thanks for the answer but the game bugged, the quest leads the MC to have a date with Laura but for some reason idk why Caroline is there when I go to the pub. and afterwards sending her to the comic book store where I became a literally a car going in building as car and etc. the only place I can park and be human again is at the old house garage

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes