dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
Ok, what the f*ck is wrong with this soccer match?? Already 4 times i was at the circle with a looooooot of effort, but nothing happens? Is it bugged?

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
I have Faced a Bug maybe. Help Me Someone.... About Comic In comic Store. School Work Side quest complete But now There showing ( focus In Family ) And I'm Stucked at Laura Quest I Think...
About My Problem Is ( When it's Said To Go To Comic Store for Magazine, Then there a guy has Approach And Say me to Meet At Hornet Bar Downtown South,
But when I'm Going To the Counter Girl She saying Me ( Get Out ) And Quest Still saying That- God To Comic Store
Did i Make any Mistake Or Missed anything ! KindlyGive me Info About This Problem

johndoeohnohoe

May 12, 2021
I do not care what anyone says. This is the best lewd game I have ever been blessed to have my hands on. Played most of the decent ones, this even beat out my ATF School of Lust. Good stuff!

Reactions: Jieigh

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have Faced a Bug maybe. Help Me Someone.... About Comic In comic Store. School Work Side quest complete But now There showing ( focus In Family ) And I'm Stucked at Laura Quest I Think...
About My Problem Is ( When it's Said To Go To Comic Store for Magazine, Then there a guy has Approach And Say me to Meet At Hornet Bar Downtown South,
But when I'm Going To the Counter Girl She saying Me ( Get Out ) And Quest Still saying That- God To Comic Store
Did i Make any Mistake Or Missed anything ! KindlyGive me Info About This Problem
My standard answer for most questions here and if you had browsed some posts first you would have seen this:
Grab my Strategy Guide (link in my sig), it has just about everything on everyone and can help you see all the game content you will miss the first time you play the game and can help you avoid running into issues in the game.

I do not care what anyone says. This is the best lewd game I have ever been blessed to have my hands on. Played most of the decent ones, this even beat out my ATF School of Lust. Good stuff!
If you really like the game then support the dev if you have not yet done so, even a $1 for a single month is better than nothing.

Reactions: DjKillerDev

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone knows is the scene with lucy spying on the mc while he is jerking off in the new house implemented in the game or not?

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
My standard answer for most questions here and if you had browsed some posts first you would have seen this:
Grab my Strategy Guide (link in my sig), it has just about everything on everyone and can help you see all the game content you will miss the first time you play the game and can help you avoid running into issues in the game.

If you really like the game then support the dev if you have not yet done so, even a $1 for a single month is better than nothing.
Exactly i Followed Your Strategy Guide Already Man, That my Reason to Ask. The Guide Saying Something Like , Go to Comic Store Then There will Randomly Approach a Guy He Said Meet Him In Hornet Bar / then there before Morgan Said Meet Him In Home Then Where to Go
In Hornet Bar Entrance Girl Not Letting Me Enter she Saying Me ( Get Out

Reactions: BowBowHow

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Exactly i Followed Your Strategy Guide Already Man, That my Reason to Ask. The Guide Saying Something Like , Go to Comic Store Then There will Randomly Approach a Guy He Said Meet Him In Hornet Bar / then there before Morgan Said Meet Him In Home Then Where to Go
In Hornet Bar Entrance Girl Not Letting Me Enter she Saying Me ( Get Out
Did you start using my guide late in the game, because you messed up.
You are doing School Quest events after the Mafia choice which you can't.
I'm not trying to be mean but there is a reason why I stated several times in the guide to do all the School Quest stuff and the Side Jobs before the Mafia choice:
1) Some events require you to still be in the first house
b) Some events require you to go to one of the Mafia's Pubs which you can only go to the one you choose at your Mafia choice
III) Some locations (like Dr. Jordan at Otter Labs) will not let you complete due to the order of the game code if you go to far into the game instead of completing them when the Quests first become available

You can salvage what you have done by using the Online Sava Editor to change your Mafia but you will have to continue to do so for each Quest that you need to do that Cock Blocks you from entering that particular Mafia's Pub.

To play the game as error free as possible, you really need to start a new game and follow what my guide says and avoid jumping around in the game quests as little as possible.

I should have bug fixes and cheat mods available next week after BoN releases 0.84.5 on the 16th, besides updating my guide for 0.84.5.

Last edited:
Reactions: DjKillerDev

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Can someone help?

The hint on mc phone says meet Marckus on the street. The strategy guide says he should be outside the school gates between 15:00 - 20:50 .

However, he's not there. is there something else i need to do first, am I missing something?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I've also got a bug with the dating system. I've progressed the main quest line to the point where the MC has their own car. However, when I dated carol and chose the car option, it says you do not have your own car.

SigmaFlex

Feb 15, 2018
Try using my Strategy Guide (link in sig).
If you are trying to do any of these things while you are in the second house, then you have messed up.

Either way, your best bet is to replay the game following my guide as you will miss content in the game the first time you play, and since it has just about everything on everyone you are far less likely to run into an issue while playing the game.
So on the save I was first posting about, I'm currently still in the first house you move into. I've not actually progressed the story enough to see the second house.

But I abandoned that save. I've looked and I think I may have had an older guide, but anyway I'm up on the latest you've put out.

Restarted the game and diligently worked through it, making sure to not make a choice, move or click without walkthrough reference/approval first. I'm back to her asking for the packages, going to the two buildings to get them, and coming back to her just repeat asking if I have them and MC responding with no.

The guide didn't really provide different choices than I already made the first time through, so I think I'll have to make a bug report to BoN

For reference, When I opened this new save file, the value for the quest was set to 5. I closed it out and didn't modify anything

BDI

May 23, 2017
Did you start using my guide late in the game, because you messed up.
You are doing School Quest events after the Mafia choice which you can't.
I'm not trying to be mean but there is a reason why I stated several times in the guide to do all the School Quest stuff and the Side Jobs before the Mafia choice:
1) Some events require you to still be in the first house
b) Some events require you to go to one of the Mafia's Pubs which you can only go to the one you choose at your Mafia choice
III) Some locations (like Dr. Jordan at Otter Labs) will not let you complete due to the order of the game code if you go to far into the game instead of completing them when the Quests first become available

You can salvage what you have done by using the Online Sava Editor to change your Mafia but you will have to continue to do so for each Quest that you need to do that Cock Blocks you from entering that particular Mafia's Pub.

To play the game as error free as possible, you really need to start a new game and follow what my guide says and avoid jumping around in the game quests as little as possible.

I should have bug fixes and cheat mods available next week after BoN releases 0.84.5 on the 16th, besides updating my guide for 0.84.5.
Just FYI, after finishing up all of the updates in 0.84 so far, I realized that I had not done the Beth quest yet, so i did and had NO problem doing it. Which tells me that you CAN go back and at least do some things that you missed before.

solrune

Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I couldn't go through 1050 pages of messages on the thread but something seems to be wrong with my game. I've played this game long ago and I remember a few things. But this time game jumps from one moment to another without any playtime or even going through the quest. Like; Every time I try to get to bus, screen goes black and game plays Carol date with her giving MC a bj in the park. Even though I didn't even go on a date with her. Or just saw the Ronald character stealing or putting back teacher's keys in her purse in teachers lounge, next day I'm called to Principal office and she's thanking me to for saving her. And a few more stuff like this. I got cheat patch installed, is it the problem here? What's going on?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Hi everyone, I couldn't go through 1050 pages of messages on the thread but something seems to be wrong with my game. I've played this game long ago and I remember a few things. But this time game jumps from one moment to another without any playtime or even going through the quest. Like; Every time I try to get to bus, screen goes black and game plays Carol date with her giving MC a bj in the park. Even though I didn't even go on a date with her. Or just saw the Ronald character stealing or putting back teacher's keys in her purse in teachers lounge, next day I'm called to Principal office and she's thanking me to for saving her. And a few more stuff like this. I got cheat patch installed, is it the problem here? What's going on?
Sounds like the cheat patch is messing around with the triggers and you're skipping ahead of events.

Other than the roll back/forward time feature you get with the mod, you dont really need to cheat anything else. Other than maybe using the save editor to give yourself $10k so you dont have to grind for money.

solrune

Apr 29, 2019
Sounds like the cheat patch is messing around with the triggers and you're skipping ahead of events.

Other than the roll back/forward time feature you get with the mod, you dont really need to cheat anything else. Other than maybe using the save editor to give yourself $10k so you dont have to grind for money.
I understand. Looks like I gotta start a new game then. Thanks for the answer.

Viicktorii

Mar 7, 2019
I apologize for my English in advance. The cheat mod is not for android? I looked for it in the download but it says the file was deleted

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The first and second line/sentence on the cheat mod post says it for v0.8.3.5 and not to use it with v0.8.4. The bugs you get is because you installed the mod on the new version.
You will have to start a new game with a clean game version because save editing will not fix your save.

I apologize for my English in advance. The cheat mod is not for android? I looked for it in the download but it says the file was deleted
Use to play on android with cheats

Reactions: solrune

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Restarted the game and diligently worked through it, making sure to not make a choice, move or click without walkthrough reference/approval first. I'm back to her asking for the packages, going to the two buildings to get them, and coming back to her just repeat asking if I have them and MC responding with no.
What exactly are you doing when you go to the Pharmacy and the Market, details please.

Just FYI, after finishing up all of the updates in 0.84 so far, I realized that I had not done the Beth quest yet, so i did and had NO problem doing it. Which tells me that you CAN go back and at least do some things that you missed before.
Can you do A FEW of the quests after the Mafia choice, yes.
Should you risk running into an issue playing any of the stuff that was meant to be done in the First House, probably not.

This thread and on the discord has plenty of people complaining they discovered bugs by trying to do School Quests & Side Jobs while in the Second House so it is highly recommended to finish all the First House stuff in the First House to ensure they do not run into issues that are easily avoidable.

I've also got a bug with the dating system. I've progressed the main quest line to the point where the MC has their own car. However, when I dated carol and chose the car option, it says you do not have your own car.
You don't need the car, check my Strategy Guide for full details on how to ensure you complete all the dates correctly, plus see the bonus Anal Beach Scene with Carol and making all the dates for Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy much easier.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes