Sep 25, 2017
I'll be playing this game for the first time...any tips ?....it doesn't have a step by step walkthrough and i cant exactly understand the guide .

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I'll be playing this game for the first time...any tips ?....it doesn't have a step by step walkthrough and i cant exactly understand the guide .
Follow the walktrought in the OP, turn incest on or you'll miss some cotent, ask for help whenever you need but be precise when asking, and enjoy the game :)

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Two and a half hours to end Sunday here in Spain... Just informing.... And the last post where the release of part 2 was today is being deleted...

Edit: My bad, last post it's still up.

Last edited:

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Two and a half hours to end Sunday here in Spain... Just informing.... And the last post where the release of part 2 was today is being deleted...
jajajajaj yo también estoy aquí con la polla en la mano poniendome nervioso por momentos :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: pero suele hacer las subidas sobre estas horas a veces sobre las 23:00 o incluso cerca de las 24:00, y creo recordar que una vez fué de madrugada, así que a saber.

S.W.Wolf

Nov 5, 2020
jajajajaj yo también estoy aquí con la polla en la mano poniendome nervioso por momentos :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: pero suele hacer las subidas sobre estas horas a veces sobre las 23:00 o incluso cerca de las 24:00, y creo recordar que una vez fué de madrugada, así que a saber.
lo mejor somos los que vivimos en américa que aquí todavía es de tarde

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes