Wiki11

Apr 11, 2021
Can somebody help me please? I can't complete morgan quest. When i need check my YouTV profile, game written then i need upgrade my pc, but i don't now how do it. pleeease help
1628008028093.png

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
I noticed that i have done the quest out of order compared to the guide. One morning the house is completly empthy and i cant leave for some reason. do anyone know the solution to this? or do i have to start over and do the quests in the right order? i just continued the main story instead of focusing on the sid echaracters such as pam, nadine and so on

Dnshero

Dec 8, 2019
Update is quite near I guess. However in between all these new scenarios and upcoming story, we forgot two untouched hot girls in school (one is muslim). There should be a content for them before the end of the game.

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
Did I missunderstand Beggar's post or did he say there are changes troughout the whole game in this new update?
So better to play from the begining?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I figured out the problem with the whole Maria & Dr. Jordon elevator issue at Otter Labs, it's a very easy fix and I let BoN know so hopefully he adds the fix in the next update. Otherwise I will add that to my Bonus Mods for the next update and the same for Pam & her BoF not letting you know you've completed her Quests.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I cant believe there hasnt been an update since may lol I love this guys models for the game but he is probably one of the slowest devs I seen.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
he is probably going to drag on the gang story to keep teasing the mom and sarah content for many more updates then take a whole build just to explain the moms past until we finally get mom sex by next year, I can already see it coming.
That's how marketing works...now he goes for another year whit the gang recycle content then maybe after maybe if we are lucky we get the sister.
Imagine that in the old game we were 1 update away from the mom update, this is what money does to a man....it strips him of integrity and respect for his fanbase

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
he is probably going to drag on the gang story to keep teasing the mom and sarah content for many more updates then take a whole build just to explain the moms past until we finally get mom sex by next year, I can already see it coming.
next year? Kok

you mean2 years at the minimum. We’ve still got old content, pussyfights, several classmates, a couple teachers, and like you said the gangs to get through

Mom will be dead last.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can someone please help me i can't get rachel anal scene
Grab my Strategy Guide, link in my sig and in OP.
It has just about everything on everyone that's not in BoF and will help you see all the game's content that you will miss the first time you play the game besides help you avoid running into issues.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I forgot to factor in hiatuses. So yeah. 2 years at the minimum.
it’s okay. The fanservice is good enough till then. I’m glad it’s delayed because we get more of big ass dumpy in the shower. Or her laying in a bikini

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
still waiting on him to annouce the release date of the next update so we can wait some more..........

Kinda glad I stopped paying 15$ per month earlier this year on this project too many empty months between releases to justify it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes