teraptuss

May 4, 2019
This are her old sex scene. If you have played also the old one, you perhaps know that in the old version MC and his sister Sarah already had sex. There was a complete event with Sarah, where you after the Tinymoon championship take her to an hotel and finally make love. In the new revamp game, this event is not yet relased. I really hope that Beggar do not destroid this relationship too. The Laura one was really disappoint for me. She was so sweet in the old game. Now istead...

Anyway, we just need to wait.
Yeah I really like the Sarah story in the old game. I feel like in this game he kind of wrecked it.

Reactions: Aioria619

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay so

do you think we’ll fuck mom/dr Robson at the end of this game or near the beginningof the second game?

Also when do you think Tyna will be getting content? Will it be together with the pussyfights?

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Me too. In the old version he trains a lot at gym and HQ and still thin af. Unfortunately I think its very difficult for him to change the MC's body. But I think in MNL2 we will have a taller MC and a little older.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have those images of the girls in the house with their gang member costumes that were published a long time ago?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
At least he's not Psychodelusional and ICSTOR
Nailed it mate literally bon is on of those dev who always brings out updates on timely basis with lots of content like why cant people handle few weeks of delay and not see efforts he’s putting in this game

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Me too. In the old version he trains a lot at gym and HQ and still thin af. Unfortunately I think its very difficult for him to change the MC's body. But I think in MNL2 we will have a taller MC and a little older.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The rendering style changed?
seem more realistic the the older one which has element of cartoon shader outline

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes