- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
It seems that is already close to reach the old game, so, which content are missing so far to reach the previous game?
(I only played the very first update of the Revamp)
Pussy Fights, maybe.

Bela foto do Alemão, btw. Cidade de Cupikeno, né?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Pussy Fights, maybe.

Bela foto do Alemão, btw. Cidade de Cupikeno, né?
I think i'll wait to reach the Pussy Fight Tournament, imo, it was the best part of the previous game, Tyna was one of my favorite char of this game too, and one of the hottest, but i wish we have contents for Sasha in the revamp because it seems that she doesn't have any scene so far at this moment.

Apenas o Senninha é de Cupikeno, cidade horrivi, mas o cara é fera, aguentou uma de 23 e uma de 25.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I think i'll wait to reach the Pussy Fight Tournament, imo, it was the best part of the previous game, Tyna was one of my favorite char of this game too, and one of the hottest, but i wish we have contents for Sasha in the revamp because it seems that she doesn't have any scene so far at this moment.

Apenas o Senninha é de Cupikeno, cidade horrivi, mas o cara é fera, aguentou uma de 23 e uma de 25.
Sasha should have content in the upcoming update.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

Tyna still one of my hottest chicks at revamp. Awesome model, but i'm hyped for the gang girls.

Pobre pastor Leandro Trindade.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Tyna still one of my hottest chicks at revamp. Awesome model, but i'm hyped for the gang girls.

Pobre pastor Leandro Trindade.
Yep, they were all nice chicks, my favorite gang at least before Revamp was Nestor's gang, but i used to love the russian gang too.

Pobre mesmo, não perdoam o nosso amigo que mostrava o seu gingado, aliás, aquele filme do teste é lendário, só faltou outros nomes lendários como o James, Jaílson(RIP), Paulo Guina, Demacol(RIP), Índio, Ié Mé(depois do alemão, é o meu favorito), Filósofo e outros mais clássicos como o Felipe Dylon, Marcelo Adnet e o Léo Stronda, todos eles de família.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Yep, they were all nice chicks, my favorite gang at least before Revamp was Nestor's gang, but i used to love the russian gang too.

Pobre mesmo, não perdoam o nosso amigo que mostrava o seu gingado, aliás, aquele filme do teste é lendário, só faltou outros nomes lendários como o James, Jaílson(RIP), Paulo Guina, Demacol(RIP), Índio, Ié Mé(depois do alemão, é o meu favorito), Filósofo e outros mais clássicos como o Felipe Dylon, Marcelo Adnet e o Léo Stronda, todos eles de família.
Gentlemans ftw.

Nem me diga, deviam chamar o tio de Familia e o Erick Munhoz também.

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
hello everyone, i need help in version 84.6 on laura's mission.. on laura's mission send me to the shower in my room and i go there and nothing happens, can someone tell me what i have to do?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
hello everyone, i need help in version 84.6 on laura's mission.. on laura's mission send me to the shower in my room and i go there and nothing happens, can someone tell me what i have to do?
You just enter the shower or press the Z button?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
What people want me to say? "Yes, he has a lot of delay in updates. I hope he dies and gets banned from the patreon for cheating on us."

Yes, we had delays. How many times have we gone 1/2 weeks without an update or has it changed the date and delayed it 2 days? But he always delivered, I'm happy with the result of his work and the story. I'm not going to condemn him as if he says "So guys, dropping by to say I'm working hard on this update. Okay?" And after 8 months he gave feedback or a small update with no content.

I think people who consume a lot of adult games suffer a lot from blueballs and end up getting angry, it happens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯²

EDIT: And I think this is normal, the complains I'm reading here in this thread happens in practically 70% of games at the trending topics on the site.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
People complaining about delay,when BoN always delivered the game between 1 month or 2 months, depending on the size of the update. i'd understand if he took 4-5-6 months to release something without saying anything and then releasing an incomplete update or with 10-30 min gameplay (like some games on this site with higher rating than MNLR and even more patreons).

The guy always talked with his patreon before deciding/doing something and always delireved the game. Let the man work.

changing the topic,
There is just 1 thing i'd like to see on the revamp, mike design being a little bit stronger/buffer after training for pussy fighters.
in the old version, it was kinda bizarre seeing mike beating everyone and being super thin.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I hope someone can share some saves for every gang up until now because I dont want to replay all 4 routes from when you choose them, up until this current version for the new upcoming update.

since there have been a few updates since the point when you choose your gang , it be a nightmare to sit through replaying over and over for all 4
check my signature's "relevant posts" ;) I have saves for all mafias and sistematically update then, even storing older saves

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
There is just 1 thing i'd like to see on the revamp, mike design being a little bit stronger/buffer after training for pussy fighters.
in the old version, it was kinda bizarre seeing mike beating everyone and being super thin.
Me too. In the old version he trains a lot at gym and HQ and still thin af. Unfortunately I think its very difficult for him to change the MC's body. But I think in MNL2 we will have a taller MC and a little older.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes