GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone else with this issue? Implemented the Mod cheat and after playing for a while and when using W key for menu I get this. It was working fine before this.

Untitled.jpg

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone else with this issue? Implemented the Mod cheat and after playing for a while and when using W key for menu I get this. It was working fine before this.

View attachment 1317874
That has always been a feature of the game itself during missions and certain events to prevent the player from causing bugs.
Has absolutely nothing to do with the cheat mod.

It was working fine before this.
Did you even play the game first!!!
Play the game without the cheat mod and see for yourself :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

can the safe editor be used to change player name later in the game ?
The cheat mod has this feature for a good while now.
Current save editors don't allow this as far as I know. But I don't use them, so I can be lacking in that knowledge.
If you don't want to use the cheat mod, make a copy of your game and use the mod and change your name, save; then copy saves back to clean copy (y)

Last edited:

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
hello everyone, i need help in version 84.6 on laura's mission.. on laura's mission send me to the shower in my room and i go there and nothing happens, can someone tell me what i have to do?

cgmann

May 9, 2021
look I know this is nitpicking but after Carolines mom being teased in both versions now was hoping for more content with her.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
The walkthrough gives instructions on how to set time with cheat mod to 12-14 (am?) to enter Mrs Taylor apartment after Ronald's arrest, but it's not working for me. Is this a bug or is there no way to enter?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I read comments here Sarah has no sex scenes yet but I got these from the game files
This are her old sex scene. If you have played also the old one, you perhaps know that in the old version MC and his sister Sarah already had sex. There was a complete event with Sarah, where you after the Tinymoon championship take her to an hotel and finally make love. In the new revamp game, this event is not yet relased. I really hope that Beggar do not destroid this relationship too. The Laura one was really disappoint for me. She was so sweet in the old game. Now istead...

Anyway, we just need to wait.

Daniel_

Jun 6, 2020
Christian has fucked the mc so many times I don't think a simple sex scene with his mother after winning in pussyfights will be sufficient.
There should be a Christian's sister/secret girlfriend whom the MC can snatch over. Also mc should impregnate Christian's mother during the pussyfight scene.
Also I'd definitely like a scene where Chloe and LadyX ramming Christian's ass until it bleeds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes