Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Christian has fucked the mc so many times I don't think a simple sex scene with his mother after winning in pussyfights will be sufficient.
There should be a Christian's sister/secret girlfriend whom the MC can snatch over. Also mc should impregnate Christian's mother during the pussyfight scene.
Also I'd definitely like a scene where Chloe and LadyX ramming Christian's ass until it bleeds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is... the way ppl play the game. The images you show are only avalable if the player play the cuckold path.
But if you play the alpha path, there is no way that Christian win over MC. In me case i never see that images, because i win every time over Christian. But i am ok with the fact the Beggar need to give us some important reward.

I wanna impregnate Christian mother! Also his sister/cousin. And perhaps you not play every thing in game, but MC already stolen in some way Christian Girlfriend. If i am not mystaken Daisy is Christian Girlfriend at the start of the game. Till the party event, where you win the dick competition. After that you unlock Daisy event, where you not only fuck her, but also her mother and she in the end broken up with Chrisitain.

Ayway as i say i wanna see: MC impregnate and stolen Christian mother and after see Chloe and LadyX ramming Christian's ass until it bleeds. I wanna see Christian cry like a stupid pig :LOL:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Christian has fucked the mc so many times I don't think a simple sex scene with his mother after winning in pussyfights will be sufficient.
There should be a Christian's sister/secret girlfriend whom the MC can snatch over. Also mc should impregnate Christian's mother during the pussyfight scene.
Also I'd definitely like a scene where Chloe and LadyX ramming Christian's ass until it bleeds.

Daniel_

Jun 6, 2020
The problem is... the way ppl play the game. The images you show are only avalable if the player play the cuckold path.
But if you play the alpha path, there is no way that Christian win over MC. In me case i never see that images, because i win every time over Christian. But i am ok with the fact the Beggar need to give us some important reward.

I wanna impregnate Christian mother! Also his sister/cousin. And perhaps you not play every thing in game, but MC already stolen in some way Christian Girlfriend. If i am not mystaken Daisy is Christian Girlfriend at the start of the game. Till the party event, where you win the dick competition. After that you unlock Daisy event, where you not only fuck her, but also her mother and she in the end broken up with Chrisitain.

Ayway as i say i wanna see: MC impregnate and stolen Christian mother and after see Chloe and LadyX ramming Christian's ass until it bleeds. I wanna see Christian cry like a stupid pig :LOL:
Yeah I know it's optional and avoidable(there're some scenes where you get beaten by Christian which isn't avoidable tho) But it still bothers me since it's the asshole Christian. Why it has to be that douche?
It never bothered me when Sarah kissed her boyfriend in the old game.
Anyone except Christian and I won't complain.

Also it seems like BoN loves this Christian character. In the old game too even if you complete the pussyfights and defeated Christian you still get beaten by him when you do the Daisy quest.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Yeah I know it's optional and avoidable(there're some scenes where you get beaten by Christian which isn't avoidable tho) But it still bothers me since it's the asshole Christian. Why it has to be that douche?
It never bothered me when Sarah kissed her boyfriend in the old game.
Anyone except Christian and I won't complain.

Also it seems like BoN loves this Christian character. In the old game too even if you complete the pussyfights and defeated Christian you still get beaten by him when you do the Daisy quest.
Beggar has already explained that he needed villains for this game and for future versions. I'm not sure if Revamp's ultimate villain will be Christian or Jack.

But he said Christian's ending will be satisfactory and a good revenge.

EDIT: Btw, i hope Cynthia (Christian's mom) won't be just a stupid slut like tons of girls that we meet at this game. You know, she's Warren's wife too. I hope we can have a better relationship with her and a good story flow.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Damn just realized that. She was his ex daughter-in-law in the old game and I thought it was still same thing here
Yeap, she was Steve's wife. And we have Kayla too, Christian's sister and Warren's daughter in the revamp.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Beggar has already explained that he needed villains for this game and for future versions. I'm not sure if Revamp's ultimate villain will be Christian or Jack.

But he said Christian's ending will be satisfactory and a good revenge.

EDIT: Btw, i hope Cynthia (Christian's mom) won't be just a stupid slut like tons of girls that we meet at this game. You know, she's Warren's wife too. I hope we can have a better relationship with her and a good story flow.
My too hope that Cynthia is not stupid. But not because she is warren's wife, but because i like her and the idea of sweet revenge over Christian alo i like the idea of a strong and sweet woman. For Warren, for me he can die :whistle: i choice the russian gang, i prefer a female boss at last i have more pussy to fuck :LOL:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
My too hope that Cynthia is not stupid. But not because she is warren's wife, but because i like her and the idea of sweet revenge over Christian alo i like the idea of a strong and sweet woman. For Warren, for me he can die :whistle: i choice the russian gang, i prefer a female boss at last i have more pussy to fuck :LOL:
Hard choice to me, i have several saves but my main gang is the Gentlemens. But Cynthia is one of my favorite milfs so far at this game, maybe she will have a secret romantic relationship with the MC. A real revenge will came along.

lalatss

Aug 6, 2019

MC should fuck and pee on Christian Mom

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Beggar apologized for the delay in delivering this update, said it was too big and even complex to do (Due to the high number of alternative scenes, especially for the four separate gangs). Not to mention that it will still be a complete preparation for Lucy and Sarah, Charles Family update, School Stuff and Main Story.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Beggar apologized for the delay in delivering this update, said it was too big and even complex to do (Due to the high number of alternative scenes, especially for the four separate gangs). Not to mention that it will still be a complete preparation for Lucy and Sarah, Charles Family update, School Stuff and Main Story.
It seems that is already close to reach the old game, so, which content are missing so far to reach the previous game?
(I only played the very first update of the Revamp)

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
I hope someone can share some saves for every gang up until now because I dont want to replay all 4 routes from when you choose them, up until this current version for the new upcoming update.

since there have been a few updates since the point when you choose your gang , it be a nightmare to sit through replaying over and over for all 4

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes