DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
bro is bon paying you or something to simp so much for him? we get it you love his game but youre clogging the thread with your replies for people who have actual questions about the game.

seriously this site needs more modding to prevent this stuff.
bro u still get both the updates this month, so if you paid this month, you will get both the updates, since they will release in august not September, not white knighting him, i have my own issues with him regarding the game having bugs xD
dude why will he pay me, i'm shocked that you ppl think this is delay, have u ever played games like milfy city, apocalust, dreams of desire remake, midnight paradise?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
;)What I can tell you is I paid many months. Any new words? You can defend delays of Beggar, and can you defend his lies, bugs and horrible stories? Yes, he never stops milking the patrons, my friend.
i'm not defending anyone, im just saying that the game will be launched this month, so this month patreons will get both the updates, that's just logic not simping, i have issues in game related to bugs

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
what does that even have to do with my post? I was telling both sides to shut up its annoying as hell thats all.
people are gonna rage anyways, so atleast think why they are saying what they are saying instead of classifying them as defenders or attackers, that's all i'm saying, you making that comment doesn't help much, it's just you sitting in the sidelines and screaming

• Angry
Reactions: snakeater

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
i'm not defending anyone, im just saying that the game will be launched this month, so this month patreons will get both the updates, that's just logic not simping, i have issues in game related to bugs
I genuine think youre brain dead or something you cant even understand basic words, bon is not gonna shag you buddy get in through your thick skull youre just making a fool out of yourself

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I genuine think youre brain dead or something you cant even understand basic words, bon is not gonna shag you buddy get in through your thick skull youre just making a fool out of yourself
you're comments are retarded bro, what are you talking about ? what basic words did you even use ? it's not my fault you can't communicate & comprehend things

• Angry
Reactions: snakeater

XuCheng

Jun 4, 2017
For fucks sake everytime I come to this thread people are always fighting

anyways anybody know at what time the update drops?

Reactions: noahgreed

Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
For fucks sake everytime I come to this thread people are always fighting

anyways anybody know at what time the update drops?
Historically, the drops have hit at 2200 CET (Spain).

As for everyone fighting, well, it is a pirate site, it's more or less in the job description.

Yo-Ho-Ho, and a bottle of Lube.

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
guys you suffer from rare garbage) are divided into defenders and aggressors who are bombing) Just wait and discuss the game itself and problems with the game itself if they appear) you do not need your complaints) this is not interesting to anyone when you start discussing the developer) if you really want it create a separate topic and do not interfere with others)

Reactions: XuCheng and facundo

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
$300 million dollars per day, every day, for two decades .. talk about milking now

use your rage for something useful and real

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes