School's quest content added
Lucy's quest content added
Added intro all mafias
Added manager system of your gang.
Bug fixed

28 August:

Clarisse quest + Interactive sex
Charles's mom quest
like i said anothe delay, and in update no sex content yes?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
like i said anothe delay, and in update no sex content yes?
bro see other games like milfy city, apocalust, dreams of desire remake, midnight paradise, i can go on ..
what beggar is doing is not delay, atleast you get the content today & in 7 days later, the games which i mentioned above and more are classic examples of what delay and milking the project is.. beggar is not doing any of that ..

Reactions: Albertant

Hiiipower96

Sep 16, 2019
bro see other games like milfy city, apocalust, dreams of desire remake, midnight paradise, i can go on ..
what beggar is doing is not delay, atleast you get the content today & in 7 days later, the games which i mentioned above and more are classic examples of what delay and milking the project is.. beggar is not doing any of that ..
he switched to a new mode of operation, he wrote that the update is on August 21, he is just a deceiver, why do we need an update where there is no interactive content. It seems to me that he better not release anything, and then 28 will release everything

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
he switched to a new mode of operation, he wrote that the update is on August 21, he is just a deceiver, why do we need an update where there is no interactive content. It seems to me that he better not release anything, and then 28 will release everything
do you support him on patreon ? .. then criticize him directly on discord .. or on his patreon posts, also did you read my comment about other games or just ignored, what are you so mad about ? patreons have paid for month and won't be charged again, since they'll get both updates this month, do you support him on patreon, if not then why are you upset, you gonna play it for free anyways

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
he took a long ass vacation changed the model so he had more time to finish stuff on time and has been working for months on this update and yet he cant even deliver the full content what a joke.

His white knights can defend him all they want but I am glad I stopped supporting him on patreon a long time ago dude has no work ethic or shame.

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
dude you get all updates for free) you do not Donat him) if you are happy with what you do not you can freely leave) then you are not who does not hold, and your complaints are not who are not interested if you do not like do not wait for nothing and do not write)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
he took a long ass vacation changed the model so he had more time to finish stuff on time and has been working for months on this update and yet he cant even deliver the full content what a joke.

His white knights can defend him all they want but I am glad I stopped supporting him on patreon a long time ago dude has no work ethic or shame.
bro u still get both the updates this month, so if you paid this month, you will get both the updates, since they will release in august not September, not white knighting him, i have my own issues with him regarding the game having bugs xD

Mar 28, 2019
Yes, he never delays, instead, he defines "release date" by himself. He always made 7-day delay and called it "the other half" these 2 years.
And I hope Beggar does not see your last sentence. Then he would find he is not delay and milking the project by releasing an update after 3 months. He will do it once a year.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I genuine dont know who is worse the people bitching about the update or the people defending BON with their life seriously both as so freaking annoying and equally as bad.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yes, he never delays, instead, he defines "release date" by himself. He always made 7-day delay and called it "the other half" these 2 years.
And I hope Beggar does not see your last sentence. Then he would find he is not delay and milking the project by releasing an update after 3 months. He will do it once a year.
will you not play the game ?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes