Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I feel like Christian has overstayed his welcome. He's not even a good antagonist he's just obnoxious, he keeps getting all these unearned wins against the MC and we can never retaliate. Just let us put a bullet through his skull already and use someone else as a villain.

Reactions: Hajimeeeeeeee19033

BDI

May 23, 2017
I feel like Christian has overstayed his welcome. He's not even a good antagonist he's just obnoxious, he keeps getting all these unearned wins against the MC and we can never retaliate. Just let us put a bullet through his skull already and use someone else as a villain.
It seems like we have MCs father as another villain allready.

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "Salamander_D, postagem: 6395798, membro: 1092391"]
você tomou banho?
[/ CITAR]

Eu tentei e não consigo, não consigo superar essa missão para ir para o chuveiro na missão de Laura

Makavto

Jan 2, 2019
Guys, hello everyone, tell me how to fix this game? It lags me from the very beginning. The characters get stuck, the image gets stuck and so on constantly. Help please

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Guys, hello everyone, tell me how to fix this game? It lags me from the very beginning. The characters get stuck, the image gets stuck and so on constantly. Help please
If you press W there will be a menu with a solution to the issue of bugs

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Even without a cheat mod, it lags. If I turn on any menu, it also sometimes stucks
There, in the bugs menu, there is a section to pass through textures and a direct section to get stuck . also, according to the advice of the developer's discord, download the files there and change them, perhaps it will solve problems with the bug.

Makavto

Jan 2, 2019
There, in the bugs menu, there is a section to pass through textures and a direct section to get stuck . also, according to the advice of the developer's discord, download the files there and change them, perhaps it will solve problems with the bug.
Please tell me what files, where to get them?

Alex.. Alexis

Dec 7, 2018
The Book of Faces keeps saying the same thing no matter how much I progress. For eg.
For Maria it says, Go to the pool in your house in the morning whereas I have already completed that task.
For Laura it says, focus in your life.
and various other things for the other characters.
I even tried to go as per the book but there is no progress, is this a bug? (PC v0.84.6)

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
specs of your pc/cellphone?
It happens when you play with a toaster.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes