BBC King

May 8, 2021
Finally, some good fucking ntr.

Yes, I know that won't happen. And this pussy boy MC will save her and all the girls in the end.
You can fail to save her at the party and she ends up getting DP'ed or fucking Christian solo depending on your actions. So there is hope yet for some more good NTR.

LeonCG65

May 27, 2019
this is going to have a lot of text but I will summarize a few important points:
1) The game is one of the most complete in terms of content, it has everything you can look for in an open world

2) I feel that he lacks other POVs of certain characters like Warren that there is no cinematic if his faction is not chosen, it is necessary to see certain reactions that occur in important situations

3) Will there be different types of routes? Since if you have the money you can solve some things without the need to cover missions and there would be a use to find the resource faster

4) Personalization is something important when having an open world game, that is, if there would be the possibility of including the change to clothes that one wants or improvements in the house or purchase of properties?

5) The game must be separated by episodes which can be
1- Introduction to new life
2- Discovery of the mafias
3-Problems
4-decisions
5-Confrontation
Assuming that there are mandatory events to pass between each one and thus take more advantage of the secondary characters and give a better order to take the options that one wants

6) Chirstian and its surroundings would be better presented? since the friend is killed like that suddenly without having an appearance and in addition to showing another orientation of the story, something like the episode of Jack

7) Random events with the most related characters will not appear in the jobs that are around the city?

8) During the event of choosing a faction there should not be an acclimatization period where the MC can live with other people either Jet or Yahadira who can further expand their appearance.

9) There is a lack of sectors such as the university, which is where Amy and her circle can be found as well as Bar or discos such as those that go out on dates. They should have a physical presence at least

10) There should be a route by which you choose to work for the police if we talk about the factions you are missing for your exploration

11) Route cutters are missing, that is to say that if I miss a part of a certain important character, if it conflicts with the factions, I should lose their approach and take something like moving to another site or that an offer came out and not appear more

These are the points of opinion that I find for the evolution of the game, I know that it is very good and with a lot of content but one of these points will make it even better, I arrange the text in Spanish in case the ideas are not understood

1) El juego es de los mas completos en cuanto a contenido, tiene todo lo que se puede buscar en un mundo abierto
2) Siento que le faltan otros POV de ciertos personajes como Warren que no hay cinematica si no se escoge su faccion falta ver ciertas reacciones que ocurren en situaciones importantes
3) Existiran diferentes tipos de rutas? Ya que si se tiene el dinero se puede solucionar algunas cosas sin la necesidad de abarcar misiones y se tendria un uso para buscar mas rapido el recurso
4) La personalizacion es algo importante a la hora de tener un juego mundo abierto, es decir si habria la posibilidad de incluir el cambio a ropa que uno quiera o mejoras en la casa o compra de propiedades?
5) El juego debe estar separado por episodios los cuales pueden ser
1- Introduccion a nueva vida
2- Descubrimiento de las mafias
3-Problemas
4-Deciciones
5-Enfrentamiento
Partiendo que existan eventos obligatorios para pasar entre cada uno y asi aprovechar mas a los personajes secundarios y dar un mejor orden para tomar las opciones que uno quiera
6) Chirstian y sus alrededores serian mejor presentados? ya que al amigo lo matan asi de repente sin tener una aparicion y ademas de mostrar mas otra orientacion de la historia, Algo asi como el episodio de Jack
7) Eventos aleatorios con los personajes que mas se relacionan no aparecerian en los puestos de trabajo que hay por la ciudad?
8) Durante el evento de escoger una faccion no deberia existir un periodo de aclimatacion en donde pueda vivir el MC con otras personas ya sea Jet o Yahadira que pueden ampliar mas la aparicion de estos.
9) Falta unos sectores como el universitario que es donde puede encontrarse a Amy y su circulo asi como Bar o discotecas como las que salen en las citas. Deberian tener una presencia fisica al menos
10) Deberia haber una ruta por la cual se escoga trabajar para la policia si hablamos de las facciones esta faltaria para su exploracion
11) Faltan Cortadores de rutas, es decir que si me salto una parte de cierto personaje importante esta si entra en conflicto con las facciones deberia perderse su acercamiento y sacar algo como que se muda a otro sitio o que le salio una oferta y no aparecer mas

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
I'm about to play the game just wanna ask if things are avoidable here like ntr? I saw in the preview there's two dicks was that avoidable? Thanks :)

Salamander_D

Dec 17, 2018
hello everyone, i need help in version 84.6 on laura's mission.. on laura's mission send me to the shower in my room and i go there and nothing happens, can someone tell me what i have to do?
I already clicked the Z button and it doesn't do anything
did you take a shower?

Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
this is going to have a lot of text but I will summarize a few important points:
1) The game is one of the most complete in terms of content, it has everything you can look for in an open world

2) I feel that he lacks other POVs of certain characters like Warren that there is no cinematic if his faction is not chosen, it is necessary to see certain reactions that occur in important situations

3) Will there be different types of routes? Since if you have the money you can solve some things without the need to cover missions and there would be a use to find the resource faster

4) Personalization is something important when having an open world game, that is, if there would be the possibility of including the change to clothes that one wants or improvements in the house or purchase of properties?

5) The game must be separated by episodes which can be
1- Introduction to new life
2- Discovery of the mafias
3-Problems
4-decisions
5-Confrontation
Assuming that there are mandatory events to pass between each one and thus take more advantage of the secondary characters and give a better order to take the options that one wants

6) Chirstian and its surroundings would be better presented? since the friend is killed like that suddenly without having an appearance and in addition to showing another orientation of the story, something like the episode of Jack

7) Random events with the most related characters will not appear in the jobs that are around the city?

8) During the event of choosing a faction there should not be an acclimatization period where the MC can live with other people either Jet or Yahadira who can further expand their appearance.

9) There is a lack of sectors such as the university, which is where Amy and her circle can be found as well as Bar or discos such as those that go out on dates. They should have a physical presence at least

10) There should be a route by which you choose to work for the police if we talk about the factions you are missing for your exploration

11) Route cutters are missing, that is to say that if I miss a part of a certain important character, if it conflicts with the factions, I should lose their approach and take something like moving to another site or that an offer came out and not appear more

These are the points of opinion that I find for the evolution of the game, I know that it is very good and with a lot of content but one of these points will make it even better, I arrange the text in Spanish in case the ideas are not understood

1) El juego es de los mas completos en cuanto a contenido, tiene todo lo que se puede buscar en un mundo abierto
2) Siento que le faltan otros POV de ciertos personajes como Warren que no hay cinematica si no se escoge su faccion falta ver ciertas reacciones que ocurren en situaciones importantes
3) Existiran diferentes tipos de rutas? Ya que si se tiene el dinero se puede solucionar algunas cosas sin la necesidad de abarcar misiones y se tendria un uso para buscar mas rapido el recurso
4) La personalizacion es algo importante a la hora de tener un juego mundo abierto, es decir si habria la posibilidad de incluir el cambio a ropa que uno quiera o mejoras en la casa o compra de propiedades?
5) El juego debe estar separado por episodios los cuales pueden ser
1- Introduccion a nueva vida
2- Descubrimiento de las mafias
3-Problemas
4-Deciciones
5-Enfrentamiento
Partiendo que existan eventos obligatorios para pasar entre cada uno y asi aprovechar mas a los personajes secundarios y dar un mejor orden para tomar las opciones que uno quiera
6) Chirstian y sus alrededores serian mejor presentados? ya que al amigo lo matan asi de repente sin tener una aparicion y ademas de mostrar mas otra orientacion de la historia, Algo asi como el episodio de Jack
7) Eventos aleatorios con los personajes que mas se relacionan no aparecerian en los puestos de trabajo que hay por la ciudad?
8) Durante el evento de escoger una faccion no deberia existir un periodo de aclimatacion en donde pueda vivir el MC con otras personas ya sea Jet o Yahadira que pueden ampliar mas la aparicion de estos.
9) Falta unos sectores como el universitario que es donde puede encontrarse a Amy y su circulo asi como Bar o discotecas como las que salen en las citas. Deberian tener una presencia fisica al menos
10) Deberia haber una ruta por la cual se escoga trabajar para la policia si hablamos de las facciones esta faltaria para su exploracion
11) Faltan Cortadores de rutas, es decir que si me salto una parte de cierto personaje importante esta si entra en conflicto con las facciones deberia perderse su acercamiento y sacar algo como que se muda a otro sitio o que le salio una oferta y no aparecer mas
I was hoping it will someday evolve into a kind of GTA ... but so far, this is far from it.

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
When is the next update? honestly i am not wanting to rush BoN or any of his team(if he has one) I am just curious as so far the game has been amazing with the story and side missions, i just hope we get the chance to use our pistol skills that we learned from Nora if i remember right because so far MC has the gun and skill but hasn't ever really used them

Reactions: soyjari

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
When is the next update? honestly i am not wanting to rush BoN or any of his team(if he has one) I am just curious as so far the game has been amazing with the story and side missions, i just hope we get the chance to use our pistol skills that we learned from Nora if i remember right because so far MC has the gun and skill but hasn't ever really used them
21 august mate. This saturday. Check his patreon page.

Reactions: YLuffy94
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes