Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Guys i need to find a video for Turnet in the game store to start YouTV but i cant remember where the video is and he dosent. I reached Morgan quest line and i realy need that YouTV stuff. please help, would appriciate it

BDI

May 23, 2017
Guys i need to find a video for Turnet in the game store to start YouTV but i cant remember where the video is and he dosent. I reached Morgan quest line and i realy need that YouTV stuff. please help, would appriciate it
In the park in Old Town, between 5 PM and 6 PM I believe. I always take care of this when I am on the Mrs Taylor quest, as it is right there.

Reactions: brzi89

LustNull

Feb 3, 2020
need to say something about prefer caracter.
mariajenkins s+++++++ is the fuck awsome "woman" in this wohle games in the world.
need to say tanhk on beggar the developer.
and need to say hes too slow on updates...sry

teyaiolo

May 25, 2020
Screenshot_20210815_191908_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
guys I think my game is bug right here I can't get to the house with this 30sec how can I get to the house in 30!?!

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
hello everyone, i need help in version 84.6 on laura's mission.. on laura's mission send me to the shower in my room and i go there and nothing happens, can someone tell me what i have to do?
I already clicked the Z button and it doesn't do anything

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
Guys when i go to Otter Labs at noon for "Talk to Lucy in the noon" mission, somehow i can't talk with her. Nothing happenes when i click on her. Is that a bug? Anyone to help?

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
How do i raise popularity for YouTV. when i click on upload video, nothing happends. do i need to buy new games? if so, where?

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
you joking right?? Christian really Should have been dead or in jail by now. if we ever get the choice to kill him, I will pick it 100% of the time.. Think about it he has been involved in way too many crimes including the death of his friend Derrek or whatever his name is. plus he has actually been seen by multiple people waving his gun around (Morgan, Mike, Rachel, MC and weed dealer friend... like pretty sure a few cops were far away in the background when he was kidnapping the asian woman..

Last edited:

ens101

Oct 8, 2017
Hello,
I would like to ask a question (sorry if this was asked before).
Is the new update going to have full Sarah content or just continuation of main plot and only preparation for her content?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes