Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
I am still got the same issue in the latest version also. whenever i pay prostitute the money and click on insitute quest it shows content in next update.
please someone guide me asap.....
as i played this game 8 times from the beginning and still got this.
During running the game it also shows some error about nw.js.
second pic is the error shown by the game while starting.

Reactions: DerekTheDik

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I am still got the same issue in the latest version also. whenever i pay prostitute the money and click on insitute quest it shows content in next update.
This is a common error. Just go into your "appdata\local" folder . Delete both "KADOKAWA" and "nwjs" folders. Should solve the problem and regenerate new profiles. As for the prostitute error, I have no clue what you are talking about. So cant really elaborate on how to solve. Just will make an assumption; seem either an outdated mod or save editing mess the variable up if it is not a bug itself. Did you use mods or edit your save? If not, then mostly likely it is a game bug.

What was the last/prior institute quest you did? Or better yet, send me your save when everything was good and make sure to save by the prostitute before you pay, so I can test and see what the problem is.

Last edited:

EarthMazE

Jan 11, 2021
Me too

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Did you by chance, used outdated mod or save edit your game? I'm trying to see if this is not a game bug itself. If you did do any of the former then most likely it is a game bug and you have to wait till BoN fixes it. I dont really have time to go through the game and fix the creator bugs.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Did you by chance, used outdated mod or save edit your game? I'm trying to see if this is not a game bug itself. If you did do any of the former then most likely it is a game bug and you have to wait till BoN fixes it. I dont really have time to go through the game and fix the creator bugs.
hi, is it possible for you to make a fix for marta's profile?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi, is it possible for you to make a fix for marta's profile?
It changes to Jordan profile instead of Marta but still there is no point in fixing because Marta has no quest or anything implemented as yet on her profile. BoN will update when he's ready

Last edited:

grimmGOD

May 30, 2018
Some are saying its possible for the MC to get a blowjob from the principal in this update instead of christian getting it... is this true?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Some are saying its possible for the MC to get a blowjob from the principal in this update instead of christian getting it... is this true?
I am not sure but check Lord Ashram detailed game guide posted at OP, you can search and check. If it is not there then mostly likely no.

Draken85

Aug 29, 2021
Hey I have a problem where I can’t go any further with Nadine mission because every time I wait 4:00am for it, but the story doesn’t start is it because am at the new house can someone please help me.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
no i was using mod and had bug quest so i kept the mod files and put this orig one with them so its fixed and in same time i play with cheat and incest mods
oh no no you would definitely get more bugs later down if you using a old mod commonevent file. But I assume you knew that and after you pass that quest you copy back the original v0.85 commonevent file (either from updated mod or the game itself) (y) (y)

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I've tried with 2 new saves now. I've only downloaded the v0.85 PC Mod for the game and didn't use any of the extras or cheats so far.
- I get stuck on the day where we wake up late and run to school, then after attending class I get sent to the "Interior yard" (School yard) where it tells me to spend time with friends there and so on. After going around and "talking to everyone", just getting BLA BLA's or ?'s, checked toilet and everything, nothing would prog, so I try to go to the doorto leave the yard and I just get the options of "Yes or No", selecting either of them does nothing other than just opening the prompt up again and then I get stuck there selecting between yes and no over and over.
Happened on first save, so I redid it without activating anything and still got the same issue.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems that if you use Shift to sprint and interact with something after, then he chat box gets hidden and the options don't work correctly. Clicking shift again while in the interaction brings it back and makes it work again.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes