Zenary27

Jul 19, 2020
Can someone help me? This bug started as soon as I started the quest where my mother is waiting in front of the school, and soon after she starts helping me with chemistry in the afternoons at home, after starting the quest, as soon as they are in front of the house she doubles and she follows me everywhere, as shown in the image, and now with her following me, there are times when I can't enter doors that I would normally enter. is messing up my game a lot, could someone help me fix this bug? She's like a second character on the menu.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The PC Cheat Mod has been updated to v0.85

Please note, I would be adding in extra features, such as stats, and bypass of mini games and some other features etc by hopefully tomorrow. So check back to download the next version.
As always, feel free to private message me if you have suggestions of other cheat features you would like to see added.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017

Please note, I would be adding in extra features, such as stats, and bypass of mini games and some other features etc by hopefully tomorrow. So check back to download the next version.
As always, feel free to private message me if you have suggestions of other cheat features you would like to see added.
Is the multiple routes choice still possible at this version of the mod?
talking about the party or before that in the area with the fangirl

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017

Didn't know it the game or the mod but it's kinda of funny.
1630216538438.png

• Haha
Reactions: Cramone

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is the multiple routes choice still possible at this version of the mod?
talking about the party or before that in the area with the fangirl
If you mean at the party all scenes, then yes everything listed in the features are present in the game. Check the features list. If there is something you want added. Private message me the details and I will see if it is worth to add

Didn't know it the game or the mod but it's kinda of funny.
View attachment 1376768
This game version has a lot of bugs, wait for BoN to update on the 1st.Try without the mod and see and let me know also. But I don't touch sprites or anything, so I highly doubt very much it is the mod.

Reactions: Jame8513

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
I have a bug to report: after watching the fight of the century at dawn the doorbell of the infinite house rings and when leaving the house there is no one

spacepoune

May 14, 2017

Thx for your hard work. Solid Mod for a solid game. if i may give a suggestion, switch the money and teleport button, i think i am just lazy but i use the teleport way more than adding money. Thx again for the mod

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thx for your hard work. Solid Mod for a solid game. if i may give a suggestion, switch the money and teleport button, i think i am just lazy but i use the teleport way more than adding money. Thx again for the mod
Yeah that makes sense. Will update it tomorrow. Going to bed now. Take it easy guys (y)

BTW would you guys be interested in my separate mod with features like autosaving and thumbnail in save etc. So wherever you save you know which save it is etc and other little tweaks I used for myself
Like this:
feautres.jpg

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah that makes sense. Will update it tomorrow. Going to bed now. Take it easy guys (y)

BTW would you guys be interested in my separate mod with features like autosaving and thumbnail in save etc. So wherever you save you know which save it is etc and other little tweaks I used for myself
Like this:
View attachment 1376797
i'm absolutely love this work. Please working on it.

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Does anyone have this problem where they try to to sneak in the school with Sarah by using the windows and just get kick out, this happen to me I don’t know how to fix it.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes