Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Strip club guy said to return to him after trying to talk to Amy, Amy told MC to fuck off, tried going back to strip club dude, can't enter his room behind the bodyguard.

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Hello fellow wankers ;),

Charles's mom's(Martha) Book of face is bugged and redirects me on Ms' Jordan's one.
Anyone having the same problem here ?
I couldn't do any content for her except first one with this update; is it normal ?

Thx in advance.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.84.6
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version
When za update

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Hey guys do you know how unlock Sarah scene because I keep on giving her cards and get nothing how long do I have to do this.

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
and any idea . after recess sarah messages . and time cooldown start where is she ??

Last edited:

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
There are many bugs in the game. I started the game for the 2nd time in 2 days. No one is helping here and on the Discord server. I'm withdrawing my support and deleting the game. utter nonsense.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Is someone has been able to receive a BJ (with the MC, not Christian) from the principal during the school quest about the investigation with Rachel, Tyna and Sarah ? If yes, can you confirm than you're not a member of the Gentlemen Gang ?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone have the following problems: I started a 84.5 Dragonov save that skips the Lucy laundry mini game, and a Nsrot save skips not only the Lucy laundry mini game, but also View attachment save(Dragonov).rar Sara rooftop and classroom (night) scenes. However, I was able to complete the 85 contents in both cases.

Reactions: hcrt40

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
please update cheat mod
When za update
Not more than three pages back I answer this similar question. Not being rude or anything but give a try, to skim through a few pages, before you post/quote me.

Presently, I just got home and going to sort out the mod.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes