anaa

Jul 8, 2017
so when i enter the school at saturday night with sarah it kicks me outside and i cant get back in
I think I figured a solution, stand beside the girls don't talk to them to start the mission then skip the time till next Saturday, worked out for me.

Reactions: biggerjohn

anzai-ir

Jul 31, 2018
My method of fixing Charles's mom mall quest.

This bug happens to me I believe due to the cheat mod. Im using the 84.6 mod on a 85 game version.

The fix:
Copy all the map***.json from the original game file from www/data (clean ver0.85) to the current www/data (the modded ver0.85)

Hopefully this would work for everyone else

Kaay

Dec 2, 2019

This bug happens to me I believe due to the cheat mod. Im using the 84.6 mod on a 85 game version.

The fix:
Copy all the map***.json from the original game file from www/data (clean ver0.85) to the current www/data (the modded ver0.85)

LOVE U MAN > tried everything and nothing worked played older saves 4 times one of them was so so far away just to fix this shit and none did work i tried eveything i could think of even stupid shit like changing to school cloths and lots and even in discord they didnt know how to do it ...

i can say it did work for me and all went well after i replaced the mod maps with the orginal ones like u said > many many thanks mate ur the man <3

NOTE : u should put that in discord for the devs and hope this get pined or highlighted here so ppl refer to it since many have this issue as u can see
again many thanks mate

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

The fix:

LOVE U MAN > tried everything and nothing worked played older saves 4 times one of them was so so far away just to fix this shit and none did work i tried eveything i could think of even stupid shit like changing to school cloths and lots and even in discord they didnt know how to do it ...

i can say it did work for me and all went well after i replaced the mod maps with the orginal ones like u said > many many thanks mate ur the man <3

NOTE : u should put that in discord for the devs and hope this get pined or highlighted here so ppl refer to it since many have this issue as u can see
again many thanks mate
:rolleyes::rolleyes:, it is posted in red (second sentence :rolleyes::rolleyes:) on the mod post, not to use with any new version or you will get bugs. No offense but you guys asked for those bugs. So there is no need for that response to be highlighted so people can see :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.
Don't be so quick to download and use a mod without reading it first properly
Please note: I am not being rude or anything, my response is simply to these kind of ridiculous/incredulous post.

Update status on the mod for v0.85: Finish update to v0.85 but adding in some extras and changing up some things. Hope to finish later tonight my timezone UTC -4 current time is 9:22pm.

Last edited:

anzai-ir

Jul 31, 2018
:rolleyes::rolleyes:, it is posted in red (second sentence :rolleyes::rolleyes:) on the mod post not to use with any new version or you will get bugs. No offense but you guys asked for those bugs. Don't be so quick to download and use a mod without reading it first properly

Update on the mod: Finish update to v0.85 but adding in some extras and changing up some things. Hope to finish later tonight my timezone GMT -4 current time is 9:22pm
Yeah, I understood that using the mod will cause bugs and the risk of it
Its just my temp fix until the correct version of the mod is released.

I was actually waiting for the updated mod hoping that it will fix the bug, but its just so happens that I got around to make the quest works after messing up with the game files

Kaay

Dec 2, 2019
:rolleyes::rolleyes:, it is posted in red (second sentence :rolleyes::rolleyes:) on the mod post, not to use with any new version or you will get bugs. No offense but you guys asked for those bugs. So there is no need for that response to be highlighted so people can see :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.
Don't be so quick to download and use a mod without reading it first properly
Please note: I am not being rude or anything, my response is simply to these kind of ridiculous post.

Update status on the mod for v0.85: Finish update to v0.85 but adding in some extras and changing up some things. Hope to finish later tonight my timezone GMT -4 current time is 9:22pm.
i agree with u with the mod been older than the new update and its already been warned not to use or to expect issues > yet u took it in a whole diffrent view from what we meant > this should be highlighted when i said that for ppl who already got this issue by using the old mod and didnt wait for the updated one > why i just started the game so i didnt think it would cost any issues since i would be starting from 0 so the mod should be working well for me till it get updated > or at least what i thought

so is ur words correct for sure and 100% but the main point is that there is ppl and ( many ) in fact having this issue and this fixed thats all weather were wrong or not

anyway thanks for ur reply and honest dont worry about it for me at least i didnt get it the wrong way or get offended by it and yet again u talked truth and facts so :)

in anyway im greatfull for the guy who posted the slotion it helped me alot so in all my main it to thank him and wished that his post be visiable to other who this will help with the same issue :)

have a wonderfull day mate :)

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Hello fellow wankers ;),

Charles's mom's(Martha) Book of face is bugged and redirects me on Ms' Jordan's one.
Anyone having the same problem here ?
I couldn't do any content for her except first one with this update; is it normal ?

Thx in advance.
The solution will be in the next update supposedly on September 1, so far that's the whole story from charles' mom. For the next update there will be more of her

Reactions: ledej89

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Idk what happens but the time in my save suddenly can go up to 40:00+ I dunno how to fix this can someone help me?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes