Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Hey guys,
i might experience a bug. I cant enter my room and when i do via cheat mod, laura is there saying "I know a better way to kill half an hour" and then I can choose "You go" or "Let her go" but i dunno how to finish this. Anyone out there who possibly could help?
that is when the pizza delivery, let ger go, if you go, you get killed.

noobizor

Sep 4, 2017
that is when the pizza delivery, let ger go, if you go, you get killed.
Then i should go to the entrance door, but i just can leave, there is no pizza delivery. I think it fucked up :/

I downloaded a save file and started a bit over. Now I have another bug, where the shopping guy doesnt spawn, when i have to get the groceries for charles mom. Damn I sadly think this game is done for me.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Can't clamp the ladder in Jet mission 2. anyone know why? Is this info in the guide?

Nevermind, the time need to be 3am or later.

Last edited:

TheBatroc

Sep 14, 2017
I'm doing Markus sub quest but i can't date Alison, i can't find her in BOF nor near Otter Labs past 9,00.... there is a new dating sistem?

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
у кого есть сейвы? подайте пожалуйста винду поменяли

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
save editing is not code changer so probably no chance.
Well I'm following Lord Ashram guide and I'm pretty sure that I have chosen option to sell my penis mold to the sexshop clerk like it is stated in the guide but for some reason scenes which are supposed to unlock with that choice, like the one with lucy using it in her home during laptop quest and in the clothing shop also with lucy, those scenes are missing. Thats why I asking if it it somehow possible to check that choice via save editing. I tried with rpg maker editor program and there you can change lots of game switches and variables but for some reason only for this game save editing is on spanish language which I do not understand.

Dace617

Jul 16, 2017
Kind of stuck what to do next, I just ran into Amy's boyfriend at the Hornet Pub, but after I talk to Amy and then Give Sarah the card I don't know what else to do, the guide just tells me to check the institute but the institute page just says no more content?

*edit* checked back a few pages and found out Charles actually has more content. visit his house at 1500 to continue the school quest line even though the in game quest says no more content

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes