Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
after downloading this patch i get failed to load img/system/shadow1.png
Are you using the compress version, this patch is only for the FULL version/original.
The compress version is posted at the compress post.

Basically:
Using compress version: Re-download the patch at the compress post, size 48 MB.

Using Full version: Either download at OP or use the full version patch to update v0.85 to v0.86, size 98.5 MB.

Last edited:
Reactions: soyjari
Nov 4, 2017
84.5 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/mafias

Ok, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage you file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours. I advice you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, unlike Lucy, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing Laura's quest part 1 (comic expo) and applying the bugfixes (playing the game console in the room), which I'll call "partials", and saves with Laura's story completed. On partial saves everything else is completed, only Laura's quest part2 is not, and I saved in each mafia's neighborhood so you can tell which mafia that save is for from the saves' screen (a save's info displays the location). In the complete saves, I progressed starting from the respective partials, completed Laur's quest, and saved on the Book of Faces' main page so you easily see the mafia's logo. I saved at night standing right behind her so you can turn the phone off and fuck right away. Now, here's what each file is in the Main.rar:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira fork with the story less advanced), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here.
Please update these saves!!!!! Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Suzakufury

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
will this mod contiue to update ??

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Are you using the compress version, this patch is only for the FULL version/original.
The compress version is posted at the compress post.

Basically:
Using compress version: Re-download the patch at the compress post, size 48 MB.

Using Full version: Either download at OP or use the full version patch to update v0.85 to v0.86, size 98.5 MB.
That's probably it. I just ended up Dl'd the full version...I got impatient.

MrLloyd1989

Oct 1, 2018
What's the deal with the packages you need to find for nesrot? Can you only find them when you get the text alert telling you where they are or do they randomly appear?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I wandered away from the game after the revamp first started, is it still at the stage where it's "reimplementing" all the old content or is it all new content at this point?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes