zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
You playing patreon version, you need incest patch to see scenes of Lucy and sarah. If you play 0.85 without incestpath you loss a lot scenes.
Okay I am playing the 0.86 compressed version, with incest patch, the laundry quest is still bugged(I can get out of the room now but nothing happens in the kitchen, I believe the one of the clothes is still missing, the same as before), used the save that came with the update to see new content, played the soccer game at Saturday morning, MC just comes home and nothing happens... Also the house model of Lucy is full of squares around her, like the model itself is bugged.

Edit: made the soccer quest work(I dont know how!!), laundry and model are still bugged

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I love characters like this <3

But I have some questions

Its seems there is avoidable NTR in the game , but there is no tag ?
So is it like Sharing ? MC sharing/whoring out his women but they still come back to him and love him ?
Whats the situation ? I want to keep my waifus for myself xd

I mean this can be NTR, depending if its avoidable or not (from the preview pic)

Seems that the prositution tag is missing too. Saw a comment that said prostitution is in the game. But maybe they are wrong ?

And that futa/trans tag ? Is it avoidable ? Is the MC fucking with the Futa/trans ? Or is the futa/trans fucking our waifus ?

The search function doesnt rly help. Many people just give vague answers xd
Im mainly asking her if we can keep the love interest for ourselves ? Or are they fucking around and we get sloppy seconds ?
The pic of the redhead sister is from his past game, this is not canon anymore.

Reactions: Limited20

angryp

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know if anyone had that problem, but when MC is supposed to get shopping for Charles mom, the seller is nowhere to be seen. Any help? :(

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes