George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
This game is so buggy. Not sure of the Dev even tests releases. Do not waste your time downloading as a play through is impossible.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
bruh i DONT under stand i used full version from nopy yet still it cancel out some scenes or just skips it like when i try to use play football on saturday it just skips it and many other scenes and gameplay like wtf

Runezs

May 9, 2017
bruh i DONT under stand i used full version from nopy yet still it cancel out some scenes or just skips it like when i try to use play football on saturday it just skips it and many other scenes and gameplay like wtf
My guess is that you haven't enabled the incest patch, check it out, it should be in your room at the wall i think, i don't remember exactly

kixe

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone know how to fix it? I miss those image and Lucy disappears in the mall.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can u pls do something about this whenever i try to use job mechanics it turns into total white scene pls help
Apply the fix below. I am currently redoing the entire compress to rule out any problems with the update patch

Extract and copy folder to your game directory.

Can i use this for new update?
No you cant. You will get bugs.

I will work on the pc cheat mod this Saturday.

Last edited:
May 29, 2017
Still like the game. I can appreciate the slightly better visuals of the "revamp"

However, the animations appear to be completely unaffected by this upgrade. They're still stiffer than me when I play other games...

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay i can see the complains about the HJ now that i've finished the update.

Not only it was just a HJ, the MC was drunk & tripping balls when Lucy did it.

In other words, we only got 1 sexual interaction (if you count the cunninglus, that'd be 2) from Lucy & there's a chance our MC may forgot about it cuz of how drunk & drugged out he was.

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Okay i can see the complains about the HJ now that i've finished the update.

Not only it was just a HJ, the MC was drunk & tripping balls when Lucy did it.

In other words, we only got 1 sexual interaction (if you count the cunninglus, that'd be 2) from Lucy & there's a chance our MC may forgot about it cuz of how drunk & drugged out he was.
If you remember the night before, he said "fuck it" to the taboo because he is in the criminal world so anytime he could die so he wants to have no remorse when that happens.

All this said I think the next updates everything is going to be a rollercoaster with Sarah and Lucy

Mike Lost

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone know a way to get to the soccer game with Lucy on saturday (Sarah glitch at the right school entrance)?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes