CjRob

Jul 13, 2017
I'm stuck in the main story, it tells me to go to the institute and check the profile to see missions, but in the institute profile it says "there are no more missions available"

zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
Well this update took almost 3 months
and what about the mafia stuff
was promised to us and we got nothing!
next update date?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have a problem after going to the soccer game with Luce the first time, all that I can get as a clue is "on Saturday, go to soccer game" I think that it should be with Luce but it is not. Here is my save.

capote

Jan 31, 2021
Quest Rachel/Sarah/Tyna "After that scene, to get out of the School go through the Soccer/Football Field entrance" I hit the door and I'm not teleported to the football field. And in the mall.
View attachment 1382738 View attachment 1382739
I have the same problem, and i install bug fixes
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-85-beggar-of-net.30576/post-6425246
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-85-beggar-of-net.30576/post-6425598

any solution? thanks

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
For those who ask changelog 0.86:
-A lot of text
-Lucy quest
-MC getting drunk
-Only a handjob from Lucy after a long birthday quest.
-A lot of text

TheSecretSecreter

Feb 15, 2020
For those who ask changelog 0.86:
-A lot of text
-Lucy quest
-MC getting drunk
-Only a handjob from Lucy after a long birthday quest.
-A lot of text
I had the hallway memory scene, but I didn't get the actual handjob scene?

I did get a load of text though, might reload the save from the last update, it'll only take 5 minutes to finish this update.........

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
I had the hallway memory scene, but I didn't get the actual handjob scene?

I did get a load of text though, might reload the save from the last update, it'll only take 5 minutes to finish this update.........
After Lucy helps MC (drunk) get to his room you get the handjob

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
COMPRESS v0.86 is redone which improves the quality and vastly better than the old compress.
Should run better on android also, if you are using Joiplay

I highly recommend you guys redownload the compress v0.86, size 893MB. Mega for now, other host will come soon.
NO PATCH as the entire game was redone. I might stop update patches in the future.

I will start on the PC Cheat Mod for MNL tomorrow evening

TheSecretSecreter

Feb 15, 2020
I think I must be having a bug, when MC breaks out the whiteboard to brainstorm ideas, it just skips it and goes to the markus scene and then it skips the handjob scene, I'll give it another go...

Reactions: yukiband

TheSecretSecreter

Feb 15, 2020
Yeah, for some reason, it skips the birthday quests, straight to when Lucy finds the gun, then after MC comes back drunk, it then skips to the morning :(

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes