Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I was hoping for a full chain on a side character like Charles mom, while some quests and scenes with mafia and Lucy. The build up with Lucy was great, don't get me wrong here, but I finished this blue balled and without the catharsis that I was hoping from all that build up...

I'm an old fan of the game, but now I'm here just to see it through...
And I really think that MC going to Barcelona becoming a pro player, and gangster could be a really good sequel to MNL 2 plot and story line. Hope BoN hear me out, finish this one soon enough and move on, cause milking the same story forever is like those sad TV shows that has 20 seasons and none can stand anymore...

nirvana908

Nov 30, 2020
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.85
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Updated date: 31/08/2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat menu (Press W)Date bypassAccess bugfixer when menu is lockIncest
View attachment 719367 View attachment 1054206 View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254 View attachment 1376749

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version

Changelog:
  1. Fixed a critical bug with the new implementation of carol dates bypass in the cheat mod.
    Thanks to iketheman6 for bringing this to my attention.
  2. Added new feature (23 onwards) and tweaks here and there
hello! is there available cheat mod for android?

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Hoooooooooooooly frig man, the main character in this game speaks so obnoxious man. Holy friiiiiiiiiiiiiig whoooooooaaaa friggin shits.

That and all the booty poppin' shit, my brain is dead now. Thanks.

lgamazing

Sep 20, 2018
Basically :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I went ahead and fix it for those who need it, due to being a game breaking bug.

Bug Fix:
This will fix the game breaking bug introduced in v0.86 where at the start of the game. When you go for water in the night, Amy bj to bf scene is bugged along with missing image error.

You need only one. So read carefully.
Compress version:
"Use the Fix for Compress"
Full version: "Use the Fix for FULL version"

Installation: Copy to game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

Thanks dude!

Aug 31, 2018
Is it just me or is the story getting much worse; in this case what I mean is of the MC still being messed with by Christian and MC not doing anything nor defending himself when he clearly has skills and a gun and such. Just went into bathroom at recess to only be manhandled and threatened by Christian again, and the MC just allows everything and not option to resolve it. Thus creator have any idea of what he is doing and/or wishes to do with this????

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
I was hoping for a full chain on a side character like Charles mom, while some quests and scenes with mafia and Lucy. The build up with Lucy was great, don't get me wrong here, but I finished this blue balled and without the catharsis that I was hoping from all that build up...

I'm an old fan of the game, but now I'm here just to see it through...
And I really think that MC going to Barcelona becoming a pro player, and gangster could be a really good sequel to MNL 2 plot and story line. Hope BoN hear me out, finish this one soon enough and move on, cause milking the same story forever is like those sad TV shows that has 20 seasons and none can stand anymore...
I agree, sadly we just have to wait.
I kinda finished with blue balls too, I think the birthday quest is too long and too elaborated just to get a handjob at the end.

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
How to progress beth quests? Can't find beth after school. I did every time and made sure it on weekday but nothing. Or could someone provide 0.84 saves with triads mafia? Plz help out.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
The truth guys I would like there to be more story, the game is good not everything in this life is sex, I would like to be able to shoot, do missions with my team, infiltrate. Shoot again..., me gusto la actualización pero pensaba que habría algo de la mamá de charles, pero no pasa nada. En el mini juego de las neuronas siempre te dice algo asi: lleva a la neurona al camino correcto para tomar coinciencia pero me hubiera encantado.. y que si no quiero? Habría otra opción qué llevase a otra cosa.. Ese es el toque de beggar qué conosco

• Haha
Reactions: thedoge1

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
One of the things I didn't like was on lucy's birthday, why only mc and sarah remembered that, and maria why didn't she greet lucy on her day, if in the house they even watch movies together, there has to be more trust between them, for a moment I thought maria is a little jealous of lucy but in the end it's just me thinking

BDI

May 23, 2017
Has any one got a save with Version 85 finished with the Triads and The Hornets as the gangs to share? The ones on page one are gunched.

Mar 30, 2018
Does anyone have a warren save at the end of 84.6? Im at the part where i need to talk to warren at his house after speaking to cynthia but no matter what save i use warren is no where to be found in his upstairs office. Anyone have a save directly after that? 1630734468018.png

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
i swear there's a bug with baby sitting i clearly click on bonnie and Charlie and it takes me to the jerome one

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes