Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hello! is there available cheat mod for android?
The cheat mod can be used on android. If you use Joiplay, you can use cheat mod, incest patch, fixes etc by simple copying them to game folder on phone.

View attachment 1387119

right after i tried to increase karma. any soution here?
I dont know what your doing, but Karma works fine in the cheat mod (I just checked). Seems you did not install it properly, hence error.

I wanted to ask if there are any plans for an Android port
When the final version is out i.e. v1.0, I might release my improve version with save backup etc. Since I stop, I saw someone else took over the android port development, so maybe they will update.

To be honest, no android port is superior to using Joiplay.
Reasons are: you can easily add cheats, incest patch, updates whenever you want and most importantly use fixes; seeing as the game is riddle with bugs. Whereas with an android port you are stuck until the dev fixes it, basically you have no control.

My recommendation is to use Joiplay emulator. Also there are other emulators on the google play store.

Last edited:

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
How much Lucy content do you miss from 0.85 if you dont use the Incest patch?
i think i played the 0.85 without it but dont know if its worth it to start over.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Does lucys story end with her watching you bang rachel in the shower? It says to play football on saturday but its been like 5 football matches and nothing is happening
you are probably playing the Patreon version
Activate Incest in your room for the real content ;)

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Could anyone complete the school quest? Everytime i leave the principal after talking to Warren i cant open the menu for car, book, time ... anymore.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.85
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Updated date: 31/08/2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat menu (Press W)Date bypassAccess bugfixer when menu is lockIncest
View attachment 719367 View attachment 1054206 View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254 View attachment 1376749

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version

Changelog:
  1. Fixed a critical bug with the new implementation of carol dates bypass in the cheat mod.
    Thanks to iketheman6 for bringing this to my attention.
  2. Added new feature (23 onwards) and tweaks here and there

Is there anyway to update to 0.86? the game gives some type of error when I try to play it.

Forexer

Jan 10, 2019
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

View attachment 719367 View attachment 1054206 View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254 View attachment 1376749

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version

Changelog:
  1. Fixed a critical bug with the new implementation of carol dates bypass in the cheat mod.

when will be released new version ?

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
i havnt even gotten the handjob thing yet, what did you do after she drives you home from football? the book of faces says play football saturday morning which i have been doing, its not changing anything
Have this problem as well, anyone got a fix?

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version

Changelog:
not sure if it has just been me but in 1st scene with 2nd stepsister(the one not home when u, your dad and your blood sister got to new place in intro) sucks someone off does not load right with the cheat mod. it keeps saying something like could not load img\picture\0intro059.rpgmvp . then when u hit retry to says something like could not load img\picture\0intro062. this is not the case without mod btw. also even with/without mod those images don't show in the file pictures under the img file, that is in the www file. the error doesn't show still??? what is going on here

Last edited:

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
not sure if it has just been me but in 1st scene with 2nd stepsister(the one not home when u, you dad and your blood sister got to new place in intro) suck someone off does not load right with the cheat mod. it keeps saying something like could not load img\picture\0intro059.rpgmvp . then when u hit retry to says something like could not load img\picture\0intro062. this is not the case without mod btw. also even with out mod those images don't show in the file pictures under the img file, that is in the www file. the error doesn't show still??? what is going on here

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
so its cuz of the update. i thought that might be case but wanted to be sure. also any like to same version as current public mod release version i can download till mod gets updated?

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
also why is there no pregnancy tag for this game. I know there is an impregnation feature in the the game cuz I found an image in files that suggest it and video walkthrough of an older version of the revamp that shows it happening.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
not sure if it has just been me but in 1st scene with 2nd stepsister(the one not home when u, you dad and your blood sister got to new place in intro) suck someone off does not load right with the cheat mod. it keeps saying something like could not load img\picture\0intro059.rpgmvp . then when u hit retry to says something like could not load img\picture\0intro062. this is not the case without mod btw. also even with out mod those images don't show in the file pictures under the img file, that is in the www file. the error doesn't show still??? what is going on here
Your grammar is terrible. I hope English is not your first language, because it is the only reason to write like that. And I am saying that with no malice or offense intended. I just had to read like three times, to fully grasp what the hell you were saying.

You said it is not the case without the mod, then right after you said without the mod problem happens. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Firstly, if it is the same without the mod; does that not mean it is a game breaking bug caused by the dev. Secondly, I already stated this like only 3 pages back, don't anyone read previous pages before they post willy-nilly.

In that same post I mentioned above, I posted a fix - LINK. Next time I wouldn't reply to post like this because no offense, it is just ridiculous to me.

Last edited:

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
Your grammar is terrible. I hope English is not your first language, because it is the only reason to write like that. And I am saying that with no malice or offense intended. I just have to read like three time to grasp what the hell your saying.

You said it is not the case without the mod, then right after you say without the mod problem happens. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Firstly, if it is the same without the mod.; does that not mean it is a game breaking bug caused by the dev. Secondly, I already stated this like only 3 pages back, don't anyone read previous pages before they post willy-nilly.

In that same post I mention above, I posted a fix - LINK. Next time I wouldn't reply to post like this because no offense, it is just ridiculous to me.
this is why i dont wanna spam chat the thread
btw man did you make any progress with the mode :unsure:

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
Uhm Im kinda stuck, I have to go after school outside on the street to meet Beth, but there is no one, beside a big exclamation mark on the position where she should be.. Someone have n Idea how I get rid of it and can go furhter in the questline?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes