Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Uhm Im kinda stuck, I have to go after school outside on the street to meet Beth, but there is no one, beside a big exclamation mark on the position where she should be.. Someone have n Idea how I get rid of it and can go furhter in the questline?
I am not sure if this is a game bug. But I recommend you read the game guide at OP page.

Or can someone lend me a save with 0.85 progress? So I can do this?
Check Jieigh signature or profile to find his save collection

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
Please update gallery mod

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Your grammar is terrible. I hope English is not your first language, because it is the only reason to write like that. And I am saying that with no malice or offense intended. I just had to read like three times, to fully grasp what the hell you were saying.

You said it is not the case without the mod, then right after you said without the mod problem happens. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Firstly, if it is the same without the mod; does that not mean it is a game breaking bug caused by the dev. Secondly, I already stated this like only 3 pages back, don't anyone read previous pages before they post willy-nilly.

In that same post I mentioned above, I posted a fix - LINK. Next time I wouldn't reply to post like this because no offense, it is just ridiculous to me.
sry 1st yes English is my 1st language I just never been good at writing it lol(reading and speaking it are very easy for me.) 2nd i had a typo or 2 which I will fix now thks to u bring 1 of them up to me.

Last edited:

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Your grammar is terrible. I hope English is not your first language, because it is the only reason to write like that. And I am saying that with no malice or offense intended. I just had to read like three times, to fully grasp what the hell you were saying.

You said it is not the case without the mod, then right after you said without the mod problem happens. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Firstly, if it is the same without the mod; does that not mean it is a game breaking bug caused by the dev. Secondly, I already stated this like only 3 pages back, don't anyone read previous pages before they post willy-nilly.

In that same post I mentioned above, I posted a fix - LINK. Next time I wouldn't reply to post like this because no offense, it is just ridiculous to me.
thks for sending link to fix and pointing out one of the many tyops in my post. I fixed them. so I hope it is at least a little easier to understand now. btw sry for the inconvenience of said typos and my bad writing skills /grammar in written form .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
thks for sending link to fix and pointing out one of the many tyops in my post. I fixed them. so I hope it is at least a little easier to understand now. btw sry for the inconvenience of said typos and my bad writing skills /grammar in written form .
Its all good, we all learn and grow. I myself wrestled with vocabulary when I was a younger, it is only in my early adult age I improved. So I understand the struggle. My best wishes in overcoming your problem (y) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: IchigoASO

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know where Beth is to have the sex scene at school, I'm talking about the recess scene?
Why can't I find her anywhere... Help?

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Its all good, we all learn and grow. I myself wrestled with vocabulary when I was a younger, it is only in my early adult age I improved. So I understand the struggle. My best wishes in overcoming your problem (y) :)
doesn't help none of the schools I went to even try to teach me really. I ended up only learning about half the basics from teachers rest was self taught. btw i'm now 31 and still enjoy to learn. this is cuz I'm a strong follower of the mentality u can only truly learn from your own mistakes, watching others mistakes and reading about others mistakes, as well as experience lol. by the time I was in middle school I has a 10th grade reading and vocab skill could do basic math faster then u could input in to a calculator for up to 6 by 2 digit equation in my head and was out smarting my math teacher who could have taught math in collage if they wanted in math. granted was only do to there pride getting in there way lol.(the math thing with the teacher was in 1st grade) those where my note worthy accomplishment in school before middle school and all self thought. in other words it would have been a lot higher if either my teachers tried to teach me in a comprehensive way for me, or I focused on my writing/spelling skills more. so far I have still been neglecting fixing that :( . Also I ended up just getting my GED for many reasons but got it with really trying or studying.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Saving Carol's mother Quest seems to be bugged when Marcus tries to find the password. It just freezes everything.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
This is my same pc cheat mod v0.86 + some bonus features. Please note this is experimental. Backup saves.
Use at your own risk!

v0.86 Bonus Features:
  1. Hold Ctrl to extremely fast forward text like in Renpy. As requested by Jieigh
  2. Autosave added
  3. When you save, and leave the save menu. If you go to load the save, the location where you saved is shown. Refer to image below.
View attachment 1388922

Credit to: Hudell, Aesica, Yakinori and T.Akatsuki

Feedback: Please private message or instead of liking post, choose "Yay new update" if you guys want it as standalone. Meaning, no pc cheat mod included and at the same time, compatible with the cheat mod if you so choose.
Thanks.

So, I ran into the endless loop on Daisy date again. Using cheated date system, at the bar, drink yes/no is endless. Yes = spend more, drink and then yes/no again. No = nothing, yes/no again. Could you take a look at this? It's not really important for me at the moment. I attached the save just before calling Daisy.

Edit: game version 0.85, mod version 0.85.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Compress v0.86
Size: 893 MB
Uh.... I look UpDate 0.86....
Before i think 0.85 ugless update....
For real, just 3 sex scenes, and only one of them is have sex....
But after i see 0.86.... After i see this shit....
Are Serious.... WTF? 130 images???? No any sex scenes?
Mayby just somobody from Beggar team just drain his resorses for.... FOR WHAT? O_O

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes