Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
What do you do after the football game? I go home with Lucy, but I don't know what to do next. Book of Faces says to play a football game on Saturday. Do I have to wait until next Saturday to advance? And yes, I know I can use the cheat to advance to next Saturday.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Question, I am still getting some type of error at the beginning when I start new game with the cheat MOD. Can someone explain what is happening? ;o
Hi dude, I'm stuck on Lucy answering the main door or I miss anything?
Read the game guide at OP, by Lord Ashram. Additionally take a few minutes to fully read the mod post. If you're adamant the mod is at fault, test without the mod FIRST. If problem is gone, then feel free to contact me and I will fix ASAP. It is not my job to fix the creator's bugs. He is getting paid, I just do this because I used to play the game and it was fun and simple to make.
Regardless, if it is a game breaking bug; I will make time and fix it still for you guys. But only if it is a game breaking bug or I got time.

naruto95 you havent told me the error, nor sent a screenshot if it is the start of a new game or a save if it is midway. How am I suppose to know the problem, when the mod is working fine on my side and others whom I know are using it?

time2die Test without the mod and if the problem disappears then let me know.

Others: Test the game without the mod and see if the problem persist. If it persist then obviously it is the game at fault.
To restore game to original, simply copy and paste a backup of its "data" folder before you install the mod.
It is located in: "Your game directory /www/data"

I am very busy, I mostly just get time to browse a little. Everyone got there personal shit. I am not about to rattle my life story online but my time is getting shorter and shorter due to my career. I cant be checking every single time, for every single bug, which are most of the time not even a bug or related to the mod in any way. With that being said, I would love to comb through the game and fix all bugs. Sadly I cant. I apologize if I wander off and express a novel on you guys. My bad :cautious: but Im sure you guys get the gist (y)

Last edited:

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
quest for saving jet with talk to nesrot, but jet block the way to hornet pub, what is wrong about it
I am having same problem. I looked through about 24 pages after the post that is quoted as well and only found a save editor solve. I prefer not do use save editors when also using cheats as well. is there another solve for the problem?

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
I was in a similar way myself for the first 10 years of my life when it came to reading, writing, and talking. It took special tutoring to bring out the best my brain has to offer. However I still struggle today with social situations because of asperger's syndrome. So I know how it felt for you to deal with school. Hats off to you.
i have it as well. that was part of reason i think they didn't really try with me. also didn't help the state moved me a lot do to having a lot of black out that start at end of kindergarten which even i knew was being caused by one of my disorders(ptsd) and schools not being any better. some adults even feared me sadly. that took me almost 13 yrs to get a handle on do to how fast I blacked out when my ptsd was triggered btw. so needless to say i'm a lot better in the smarts department then most say i should be with my childhood.

Hinkypunk

Aug 4, 2017
When I pick up Michelle at the trainstation and drive with the car to the hornet pub I always get arrested by the police and the game is over.

I was searching already for solutions in this thread (changing variable #90 to a negativ value from an older save or having positiv karma) but it didn't work. Is there a different solution?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
After running away from the cops with Markus, the cops around Hornet Club will arrest you if you come too close to them. Not sure if it is intended in the code or not, just avoid that area if you can.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I am having same problem. I looked through about 24 pages after the post that is quoted as well and only found a save editor solve. I prefer not do use save editors when also using cheats as well. is there another solve for the problem?
u havent finished all her training

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Im stuck on school quest. Im suppost meet beth outside the school after class, but onlu appear the ! point. I cant see her. Any help?
I have the same problem. Scoured the whole thread but couldn't find anything. Hopefully someone comes up with a solution.

Halorderd

Feb 14, 2020
i tried using ur save from extra for chooseing a mafia and after the panic attack and the mc goes to sleep and he need to head back to the mafia, i choose the dragunovs and it skipped the talking to nina and went straight to ivanna and bugged my save i cant leave the second home, which i never learned about?
Same problem here, some solution?

arcalite

May 30, 2017
I had this bitch with big tits move in and she went out to buy furniture but now shes gone, how to i progress her quest? i think its gang related

JackieTjan

Jun 19, 2017
Did the Daisy quest, where I go to the football game and do the box switches and dinner with family afterwards. Now even though I have finished that, the in-game walkthrough says "Change the Margareth's boxes fot the Shirley's box" I've already done that. Just seems weird

Malvina

May 4, 2018
Good morning all. I'm new to this game. I have the problem with the timer after the Dragunov pub. After saving and doing many tries I manage to advance in the game till the soccer trial, that also have a timer. As soon the timer of the soccer trial goes to 0 it says Go to home and then takes me back to the Dragunov pub... Any way to fix this? Thank you

Mar 27, 2019
anybody got a change log for v 0.86 the main page only listed up to v 0.85.... as far as school quests goes try different times some trigger just after class lets out others in the afternoon around 1500 hours... had a problem not meeting someone at school after class and found that it was also for afternoon to meet them... there is one or two where you have to meet at night..

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes