Mar 27, 2019
Good morning all. I'm new to this game. I have the problem with the timer after the Dragunov pub. After saving and doing many tries I manage to advance in the game till the soccer trial, that also have a timer. As soon the timer of the soccer trial goes to 0 it says Go to home and then takes me back to the Dragunov pub... Any way to fix this? Thank you
not sure I have not got there yet... I just finished a quest for warren about pussy fights and talked the some black chick that lost the fight...

Hinkypunk

Aug 4, 2017
After running away from the cops with Markus, the cops around Hornet Club will arrest you if you come too close to them. Not sure if it is intended in the code or not, just avoid that area if you can.
Thank you. And there is no way to deactivate it? Because otherwise I can't continue with the storylines of Amy and Laura.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Im stuck on school quest. Im suppost meet beth outside the school after class, but onlu appear the ! point. I cant see her. Any help?
I have the same problem. Scoured the whole thread but couldn't find anything. Hopefully someone comes up with a solution.
Beth is not shown. so, here is my save file, can somebody help?
This will happen if your save variable is messed up and above 100. See how to fix here: LINK

English, pls? :)
That was only an assumption. What I meant by it was: in previous updates there were images added that were not used in the game. Even though v0.86 update was very small in terms of files/pictures, the game now used those previous images. Therefore, more content.

There are others who thoroughly play, who will have a better idea then me what was added in this update. I am just making assumption out my keyster based on what I saw in the last two updates.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Thank you. And there is no way to deactivate it? Because otherwise I can't continue with the storylines of Amy and Laura.
You can still use the north side of the street to get into the Hornet club you have need to. And the cops will only be there at night. I'm not sure how long the cops will be there because I'm still in the first house part of the game finishing up school quests and dating.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Read the game guide at OP, by Lord Ashram. Additionally take a few minutes to fully read the mod post. If you're adamant the mod is at fault, test without the mod FIRST. If problem is gone, then feel free to contact me and I will fix ASAP. It is not my job to fix the creator's bugs. He is getting paid, I just do this because I used to play the game and it was fun and simple to make.
Regardless, if it is a game breaking bug; I will make time and fix it still for you guys. But only if it is a game breaking bug or I got time.

naruto95 you havent told me the error, nor sent a screenshot if it is the start of a new game or a save if it is midway. How am I suppose to know the problem, when the mod is working fine on my side and others whom I know are using it?

time2die Test without the mod and if the problem disappears then let me know.

Others: Test the game without the mod and see if the problem persist. If it persist then obviously it is the game at fault.
To restore game to original, simply copy and paste a backup of its "data" folder before you install the mod.
It is located in: "Your game directory /www/data"

I am very busy, I mostly just get time to browse a little. Everyone got there personal shit. I am not about to rattle my life story online but my time is getting shorter and shorter due to my career. I cant be checking every single time, for every single bug, which are most of the time not even a bug or related to the mod in any way. With that being said, I would love to comb through the game and fix all bugs. Sadly I cant. I apologize if I wander off and express a novel on you guys. My bad :cautious: but Im sure you guys get the gist (y)

Ok, I apologies because I did not specify you what was happen. I test the game without mod and all works perfectly but when I add the MOD to the game this is what happens as soon as you start the game and see Amy giving BJ outside the house. Is there any way I would fix that "loading error?>

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Ok, I apologies because I did not specify you what was happen. I test the game without mod and all works perfectly but when I add the MOD to the game this is what happens as soon as you start the game and see Amy giving BJ outside the house. Is there any way I would fix that "loading error?>

This is without the MOD

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
just finished the xion mi part with fang.
book of faces just says go to school but nothing happens..

with the walkthrough it looks like warren is supposed to be here but nothing's happening

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
This is without the MOD
All cannot work perfectly, because there is no animation without the mod + the fix I posted. This is for v0.86 of the game

It is NOT the mod fault. The mod actually has part of the fix for the problem.

In v0.86 there is no animation for that scene and only one picture is shown (It was remove from v0.85). The mod restores the code for the animation, hence the miss images error. Why BoN removed it, or touch that code, he alone knows.

I will remove the partial fix from the mod and just reference to the fix. So you guys will only see the one image and no animation. As it is default in the game v0.86 and hence, don't blame the mod.
Redownload the mod to play as intended (without animation) or check this link to restore animation. I further explain there, on what is happening: LINK

Last edited:
Reactions: pijazor123

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You may need to reapply the patch after adding the mod. Just my guess.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
As always, english text is absolutely g-transed, and Book of Faces is misleading...
Main quest is at "go to street and talk to Marckus". the only "street" location of Marckus I know is near Rachel's apartment at night, and he is not responding with anything particular except "weed". His house is near at Old quarter, but he is not near it at any daytime. Funny (not)...
Also, from the very beginning Maria's book tells me to find her at the pool at the morning, but she is never there in any week day.
I hope BoN is never asked about directions, or we will start to be having people lost on streets in no time...:rolleyes:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
As always, english text is absolutely g-transed, and Book of Faces is misleading...
Main quest is at "go to street and talk to Marckus". the only "street" location of Marckus I know is near Rachel's apartment at night, and he is not responding with anything particular except "weed". His house is near at Old quarter, but he is not near it at any daytime. Funny (not)...
Also, from the very beginning Maria's book tells me to find her at the pool at the morning, but she is never there in any week day.
I hope BoN is never asked about directions, or we will start to be having people lost on streets in no time...:rolleyes:
He's on the street. MC house street. Look for him near the bus stop.

Edit: you may want to grab the guide from the original post. Save you some confusion later.

Reactions: Argrond

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I had this bitch with big tits move in and she went out to buy furniture but now shes gone, how to i progress her quest? i think its gang related
I dont know why but I swear for a moment there, you was going to tell us a story about some big tits bitch living next to you :ROFLMAO: .

Check the guide at OP. Has all the information regarding the game quests etc

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
Is there some bug in the game?
When I start the Brenda quest at the school the Book of Faces states there is no more content for the school. Wait to next Update. The main quest said to complete the missions on the institute. Check the profile of Martinia National Institute.

BigHalibut

May 27, 2017
just finished the xion mi part with fang.
book of faces just says go to school but nothing happens..

with the walkthrough it looks like warren is supposed to be here but nothing's happening
Same here, completed all of the quests in the Book, completed the Xion my mission with Fang and nothing happens at school?

Hkjs98Lop

Sep 28, 2020
Is there some bug in the game?
When I start the Brenda quest at the school the Book of Faces states there is no more content for the school. Wait to next Update. The main quest said to complete the missions on the institute. Check the profile of Martinia National Institute.
same issue, don't know how to continue.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Need a little advice here.

After I chose the gang (Dragunovs), the game start me with the second part of the gang content (according to the guide). I also stuck after showing Olenka to her room. I can't get out of the house. Also, there is no introduction to Lucy, and other events of part 1 stated in the guide. What did I do wrong here? Can I get back on track? How?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes