Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
thks for the understanding though
I was in a similar way myself for the first 10 years of my life when it came to reading, writing, and talking. It took special tutoring to bring out the best my brain has to offer. However I still struggle today with social situations because of asperger's syndrome. So I know how it felt for you to deal with school. Hats off to you.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Uh.... I look UpDate 0.86....
Before i think 0.85 ugless update....
For real, just 3 sex scenes, and only one of them is have sex....
But after i see 0.86.... After i see this shit....
Are Serious.... WTF? 130 images???? No any sex scenes?
Mayby just somobody from Beggar team just drain his resorses for.... FOR WHAT? O_O
Hmmm. No any sex scenes :eek: Maybe we played different games? Buddy, what other sex scenes do you need??? This great romantic story is full of various sex scenes (y) You probably would like MC to get drunk and stoned on drugs and climb on his mother's beautiful ass. Or even better, after smoking pink weed and flying away to the land of pink ponies, would offer to share Lucy with Marcus. I'm afraid to even guess where you are in your perverted fantasies. Fortunately, strict guys from Patreon are on guard of morality and morality!!!
Are Serious.... WTF? 130 images????
Serious. Yes, let there be at least 1300 images. Lucy is beautiful in her own right, like the Mona Lisa in the Louvre.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezio31

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Im stuck on school quest. Im suppost meet beth outside the school after class, but onlu appear the ! point. I cant see her. Any help?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks.

So, I ran into the endless loop on Daisy date again. Using cheated date system, at the bar, drink yes/no is endless. Yes = spend more, drink and then yes/no again. No = nothing, yes/no again. Could you take a look at this? It's not really important for me at the moment. I attached the save just before calling Daisy.

Edit: game version 0.85, mod version 0.85.
This was a known bug, fixed in v0.86. I had to re-upload because I forgot to include it. I suggest you update the game and mod. I tested your save on v0.86 and all is good.

Uh.... I look UpDate 0.86....
Before i think 0.85 ugless update....
For real, just 3 sex scenes, and only one of them is have sex....
But after i see 0.86.... After i see this shit....
Are Serious.... WTF? 130 images???? No any sex scenes?
Mayby just somobody from Beggar team just drain his resorses for.... FOR WHAT? O_O
I had to repack/redo the entire game to improve the quality of the compress. Therefore no update patch
Yes the update was small, but I believe the placeholder images from previous updates, that wasnt used, was now included in the game itself. Therefore more content. But I dont play the game so cant confirm. Will leave that for others

Last edited:

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Hmmm. No any sex scenes :eek: Maybe we played different games? Buddy, what other sex scenes do you need??? This great romantic story is full of various sex scenes (y) You probably would like MC to get drunk and stoned on drugs and climb on his mother's beautiful ass. Or even better, after smoking pink weed and flying away to the land of pink ponies, would offer to share Lucy with Marcus. I'm afraid to even guess where you are in your perverted fantasies. Fortunately, strict guys from Patreon are on guard of morality and morality!!!
Are Serious.... WTF? 130 images????
Serious. Yes, let there be at least 1300 images. Lucy is beautiful in her own right, like the Mona Lisa in the Louvre.
amen

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
i havnt even gotten the handjob thing yet, what did you do after she drives you home from football? the book of faces says play football saturday morning which i have been doing, its not changing anything
i cant remember mate, but a few pages back you have a few saves from the start of lucys birthday plan, so you by pass your issue.

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
The character sprites of Lucy, Sarah, Rachel and Tyna is messed up in compressed version. I tried to copy the old ones from old version but still missing something. Can anyone who downloaded the normal version (5GB+ one) please check the www\img\characters file to see if the sprites there are normal. If so, can they be posted in the thread, it would be greatly appreciated.
*Nvm the new compressed version uploaded fixed the issues

Last edited:

Forexer

Jan 10, 2019
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.86
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Updated date: 04/09/2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat menu (Press W)Date bypassAccess bugfixer when menu is lockIncest
View attachment 719367 View attachment 1054206 View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254 View attachment 1376749

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version

Changelog:
  1. Fixed a critical bug with the new implementation of carol dates bypass in the cheat mod.
    Thanks to iketheman6 for bringing this to my attention.
  2. Added new feature (23 onwards) and tweaks here and there
thanks for your effort

zoma180

Mar 15, 2020
guys after i went to new house
and go to school and did 5 tiems playing football
srah send me a nude pic and said breakfast ready when i was in school and 30sec timer to find her
where is she

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.86
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Updated date: 04/09/2021

Cheat menu (Press W)Date bypassAccess bugfixer when menu is lockIncest
View attachment 719367 View attachment 1054206 View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254 View attachment 1376749

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version

Changelog:
  1. Fixed a critical bug with the new implementation of carol dates bypass in the cheat mod.
    Thanks to iketheman6 for bringing this to my attention.
  2. Added new feature (23 onwards) and tweaks here and there
Question, I am still getting some type of error at the beginning when I start new game with the cheat MOD. Can someone explain what is happening? ;o

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
why gallery mod not updated?

CaptainPost

Mar 9, 2019
I started from the beginning and the kitchen scene after getting water doesn't have any animation. Is that supposed to be like that? Also when I install the mod, that kitchen scene flashes and it says a bunch of intro scenes is missing. Then it gets stuck on loading. I have contacted the maker of the mod to see if it's a known issue.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Question, I am still getting some type of error at the beginning when I start new game with the cheat MOD. Can someone explain what is happening? ;o
I started from the beginning and the kitchen scene after getting water doesn't have any animation. Is that supposed to be like that? Also when I install the mod, that kitchen scene flashes and it says a bunch of intro scenes is missing. Then it gets stuck on loading. I have contacted the maker of the mod to see if it's a known issue.
There is a fix a few pages back.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-86-beggar-of-net.30576/page-1178#post-6506468

time2die

May 23, 2017
This was a known bug, fixed in v0.86. I had to re-upload because I forgot to include it. I suggest you update the game and mod. I tested your save on v0.86 and all is good.

I had to repack/redo the entire game to improve the quality of the compress. Therefore no update patch
Yes the update was small, but I believe the placeholder images from previous updates, that wasnt used, was now included in the game itself. Therefore more content. But I dont play the game so cant confirm. Will leave that for others
Hi dude, I'm stuck on Lucy answering the main door or I miss anything?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes