Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Hmmm...
I did Marckus's drug quest, and now cops are on my back all the time. Annoying.
Is that a permanent state now, or is there a way to shake them off?

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
i have a problem after i talk to amy about her boyfriend and deliver the letter to sara, the game asks me to focus on the school quests but for me nothing appears here. here are the images that talk about the quests and the page that no quest appears. If anyone can pass a save to this part it would help.
I had the same problem when I tried to do the Brenda school quest.

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
I mean. After doing the quest where is singing and going to the boat. On the next day the same mensage appear to meet het outside the school

Rozan

Apr 7, 2019
Good evening everyone. looking for some help as I've been following BOF advice for gameplay. now I'm stuck where BOF tells me to do school quest but schools quest tells me to center on my family. attached to my post is my save file.
thank you

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Well, thank you, but after all that the same mensage appears. Talk to beth outside school and now dont appear nothing .
Thats because your relationship with beth is high. All those quest are finish already. Are you using someone else save or being save editing yourself? Just asking cause your save have those variables max, indicating they were finished already.

If you haven't done Alison quest as yet, you will get the same problem.
Here is your save edited and working for Beth storyline.

Last edited:

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you. Now im having another problem. On moms quest saturday soccer game. Im my way on the coach van the screen went black and i cant do nothing.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
man SOTN deserves a fucking medal, dude has been helping people for free over pretty much the entire life cycle of this game. i know it doesn't mean much coming from a random guy on the internet, but i appreciate all the work you do for us bro. thanks a lot

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
So, just me cant advance with chemistry professor quest? The questlog says to go visit her in house, so we have sex, and nothing update.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I think her quest will end when her husband find out that she is pregnant (in a future update).

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes