Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Laura still bothers me, that message about you lost her, it is like a message for those who did not like the change, the worst thing is that she continues to live in the protagonist house, as if nothing had happened, it would have been interesting that add more content and turn it into another route.

Reactions: soyjari

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
To reiterate for others who may have the same Beth problem i.e the exclamation mark/bubble showing and she is invisible.

To Fix: Use a save editor such as and change two variable.

1. Variable 272 to value 16
2. Variable 208 to value 250

This is only if you haven't done Beth quest as yet. Should fix the issues
Thank you, that worked. However, I still get the "talk to beth after school" in book of faces after the boat scene.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
i have a problem after i talk to amy about her boyfriend and deliver the letter to sara, the game asks me to focus on the school quests but for me nothing appears here. here are the images that talk about the quests and the page that no quest appears. If anyone can pass a save to this part it would help.

I'm reposting this comment hoping someone can help me with this problem.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you, that worked. However, I still get the "talk to beth after school" in book of faces after the boat scene.
Sadly, Im not seeing any problem. Try again, and make sure you change those two variables. Once those two variables are change, the game would not say "talk to beth after school" on beth profile page.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Once you guys send me your save either here or via private message. I can better look at it.
Send me your save and save right at the point of the problem (Not far in your house or somewhere). I can further look at the problem
Here's my save file. If you open it, you will start inside the MC's room. You'll see what my concerns are when you open the Book of Face.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Here's my save file. If you open it, you will start inside the MC's room. You'll see what my concerns are when you open the Book of Face.
I asked to save at the point of problem, not at the house.
Regardless I assume the problem is from Warren what you mention.

Here is your save, edited to match (y)

Reactions: Saint Creek

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks a ton, SotN. Sorry about that. I must have misread your instruction on the matter.
No worries.

========================================
Bug fix for others

Here is a school profile bug fix for the game v0.86, where the school profile says: NO MORE CONTENT.
This is early in the game after doing Charles prostitution quest.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know if we're going to be able to fuck the director, I'm not a big fan of her, I think she's very arrogant with the MC, but I would like to make him addicted to the MC's cock.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
so uhh my character turned into a mouse cursor, and when i press w to open the debug it says "NO available"

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
Untitled.png
I downloaded the game completely (full) & also I didn't use any save editor or cheat becuase I'm new player of this game, but when I played it I found this error and game stuck on loading.
1st error while I goto kitchen for glass of water then catch amy. 0Intro001.png but after that I stuck on 0Intro061.png

Help...!

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
When I get to the Brenda Quest and get the prostitute for Charles, the Book of Faces states there is no more content for the school.
See attached.

Reactions: JileP

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
No worries.

========================================
Bug fix for others

Here is a school profile bug fix for the game v0.86, where the school profile says: NO MORE CONTENT.
This is early in the game after doing Charles prostitution quest.

That it from me for a while guys. You might not see me post until next major update. Will be to busy.
Please utilize the search button or read the game guide.

My recommendation: Use your own save and don't edit save if you don't know what your doing. I notice on the approximately 10 saves of members I looked at, all had the exact same problem with that exact value for that variable. And most use others save. The ones that didnt and use their own, had another problem related to a bug in the game itself. This is just what I notice, I can be wrong. I'm just letting you guys know my findings, take what you will. (y)
This works. Thanks for your help.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Hi people, I am stuck with a quest when it just says (Go to school) I've done the history teacher one could someone please help as I cant continue further.

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
guys help pleas i have done the mission with sarah and Rachel and Tyna but now when i click on Sarahs's profile it says like this

and then im stuck in there

Screenshot 2021-09-08 135957.png Screenshot 2021-09-08 140739.png Screenshot 2021-09-08 140156.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes