Xanatos

May 6, 2019
What do i do when im playing the football match
As soon as you're on the field, move to avoid players from getting near you and work your way to the right (at least it's always on the right for me so far) towards the goal and you'll see a yellow circle, just gotta get there without bumping into other players.

Oct 11, 2020
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.85
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Updated date: 31/08/2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat menu (Press W)Date bypassAccess bugfixer when menu is lockIncest
View attachment 719367 View attachment 1054206 View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254 View attachment 1376749

Other mods:
  1. Compressed PC version

Changelog:
  1. Fixed a critical bug with the new implementation of carol dates bypass in the cheat mod.
    Thanks to iketheman6 for bringing this to my attention.
  2. Added new feature (23 onwards) and tweaks here and there
is this usable for v.86??

Reactions: Lucifer000

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
On the mission where The Mc and Lucy are on the way to the soccer match, and im stuck. went to the school before and after the timer ran out, did i miss something? or is it bugged?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I forgot to mention this but i thinks the gang introduction is overlapping the new house introduction.

If load a save file that's before you chose a gang & join one, when you go to the chosen gang HQ the day after will trigger the gang introduction scene instead of the new house introduction. You'll basically be able to get into the new house before your boss even introduce you to it.

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Guys, does anyone have this problem with Beth too? it said "Talk with Beth after class outside of school", but she's invisible.

View attachment 1377350
Does anyone with this problem still? i'm playing on the last version, i tried with and without mods and different times around the day but she doesn't show up, just the exclamation mark, and because of it, i can't keep the quest Lucy quest..

Last edited:

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Does lucys story end with her watching you bang rachel in the shower? It says to play football on saturday but its been like 5 football matches and nothing is happening

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Does lucys story end with her watching you bang rachel in the shower? It says to play football on saturday but its been like 5 football matches and nothing is happening
nope, lucy story finishes with a handjob to the mc, i cant wait for both actually having sex, what does the book of faces say?

arcalite

May 30, 2017
nope, lucy story finishes with a handjob to the mc, i cant wait for both actually having sex, what does the book of faces say?
i havnt even gotten the handjob thing yet, what did you do after she drives you home from football? the book of faces says play football saturday morning which i have been doing, its not changing anything

Reactions: hiroyto
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes