Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I've listed all the individual maps by number and common names up above if you want. 43 files in /data got updated... and then some of those also got patched, apparently.

Ah, missed one from his patch. Add Map012 - New Neighborhood North to the list.
You missed a few files, there is a total of 53 files changed in the data folder including the updated translation patch. You can check the I release which has all the files that were updated.

Last edited:

Macesc

Aug 25, 2020
is anyone has a save. i don know what to do, it suppose that i need to go whit carol to her house and nothing happens.
it suppose that the game release was a week ago, for the bugs i found i think that if beggar release a week ago the game crash before it starts. its unplayable

Aug 11, 2019
is anyone has a save. i don know what to do, it suppose that i need to go whit carol to her house and nothing happens.
it suppose that the game release was a week ago, for the bugs i found i think that if beggar release a week ago the game crash before it starts. its unplayable
"it suppose that i need to go whit carol to her house and nothing happens" Dates with carol

Macesc

Aug 25, 2020
Skip time to the afternoon then you can go talk to her. After that though have no clue as the school quest hints just says end of content.
thanks.
i saw what was the problem. but its all buggy this is by far the worst update iv ever played.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes