Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
bro you who do for the Android version is it Mac or guys who make the game?
and how many days does the Android version take?
No, Im just a random pirate my friend.

I used to do the android port but android port is filled with unforeseen bugs, that requires constant updating. It take a good few hours, about 3 maybe :unsure:, it depends sometimes. However, I stop making the port. It is updated by another member now. But android port does not allow you to apply fixes or share save when your stuck. So if your stuck, hard luck sadly.

That is why I recommend , an android emulator. You use the window version of the game to run on android with Joiplay. You can share/backup saves. As well as ,apply fixes and mods yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minx077 and Eddie32

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
my screen goes black when i finish talking to marckus's cousin
Other members, please ignore message like this. As this person quoting me randomly, makes it seems like it is the bug fix fault.
Has nothing to do with the bug fix. Totally unrelated topic

Also chexpulgoso read this: LINK
Try also pressing W and checking the bugfix, black screen option

poopybuttbutt

Mar 17, 2017
can someone please post a walkthrough for the tournament???? I have helped all three random ladies but there's nothing else to do. Sarah only says "we have an important duel in the next stage"

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
can you please share the saves in mega? i can't download it from here
Eh... I don't like the idea of sharing them in a mega because
1 If I just put a mega link up some people will likely go straight there instead of reading the saves post and then later I'll be reading complaints about how my saves broke the game/are not working/are confuse etc
2 I don't like using mega. The interface confuses me and the way the download cooldown is handled gets my nerve
3 I'll eventually run out of storage

So let's make a deal. I'll upload this version to a drive and message you with the link, so no one can refer to it to get the saves from and proceed to follow my ass with complaints. But I'm only doing this for this version. Usually when download from this website doesn't work, opning it in a different browser solves it for me

Lokir306

Jul 27, 2020
for those who have the black screen bug after talking to marckus cousin you need to press Esc and select items then click on essential items and select your phone, after you open the phone menu select the power off button and it should be fixed

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
question. in the full guide why are there tips to make extra saves? and why does it say i should only have the always run option on temporarily?

Last edited:

shark363

Jul 22, 2017
can someone please post a walkthrough for the tournament???? I have helped all three random ladies but there's nothing else to do. Sarah only says "we have an important duel in the next stage"
The MC said ( i should go to bedroom) which i did and nothing happen, so I skipped time and then the MC went to the room on his own.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night sorry im new in this. here is my save
Cannot download your save at this moment because of F95 server problem. It is not giving me the file.
But from what you mention try this:

Press W and go into bugfixer then blackscreen

OR

Go into your inventory, essential items, then select phone. Exit the phone and problem should be fixed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what's causing this? i already installed all the bugfixes from OP
Seems like your game files are corrupted/missing. Redownload and use a clean copy

• Angry
Reactions: Tortellini
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes