poopybuttbutt

Mar 17, 2017
can someone please post a walkthrough for the tournament???? I have helped all three random ladies but there's nothing else to do. Sarah only says "we have an important duel in the next stage"

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
can you please share the saves in mega? i can't download it from here
Eh... I don't like the idea of sharing them in a mega because
1 If I just put a mega link up some people will likely go straight there instead of reading the saves post and then later I'll be reading complaints about how my saves broke the game/are not working/are confuse etc
2 I don't like using mega. The interface confuses me and the way the download cooldown is handled gets my nerve
3 I'll eventually run out of storage

So let's make a deal. I'll upload this version to a drive and message you with the link, so no one can refer to it to get the saves from and proceed to follow my ass with complaints. But I'm only doing this for this version. Usually when download from this website doesn't work, opning it in a different browser solves it for me

Lokir306

Jul 27, 2020
for those who have the black screen bug after talking to marckus cousin you need to press Esc and select items then click on essential items and select your phone, after you open the phone menu select the power off button and it should be fixed

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
question. in the full guide why are there tips to make extra saves? and why does it say i should only have the always run option on temporarily?

Last edited:

shark363

Jul 22, 2017
can someone please post a walkthrough for the tournament???? I have helped all three random ladies but there's nothing else to do. Sarah only says "we have an important duel in the next stage"
The MC said ( i should go to bedroom) which i did and nothing happen, so I skipped time and then the MC went to the room on his own.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night sorry im new in this. here is my save
Cannot download your save at this moment because of F95 server problem. It is not giving me the file.
But from what you mention try this:

Press W and go into bugfixer then blackscreen

OR

Go into your inventory, essential items, then select phone. Exit the phone and problem should be fixed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what's causing this? i already installed all the bugfixes from OP
Seems like your game files are corrupted/missing. Redownload and use a clean copy

• Angry
Reactions: Tortellini

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
At the hotel, the door to the kitchen is bugged and your character gets stuck.

You can simple fix by pressing W > bugfixer > character stuck > unlock > move your MC from the door
Then press W > bugfixer > character stuck > lock

Note: There is nothing at the door

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
i cant get it to work can you explain how to download?
Ok, I'll try to make your life easier
Run the 0.87 version of the game
Make a save in the "archivo 12" slot, close the game
Go to this post, download the Main.rar (if you can't download it, use a different browser, on my end Firefox works pretty well for F95Zone, google Chrome does not)
Open your game directory:
[[Wherever you stored it]] > MyNewLife087 > My New Life Revamp > www > save
On a different tab, open the Main.rar, pick the file12 inside the .rar, drag it to the www > save rar, overwrite when asked
Run the game, load the archivo 12 save

That will get load you in the main page of the Book of Faces for the Hornets (nesrot's mafia). All the content previous to version 0.87 is complete. Closing the Book of Faces wil load the MC in his room, then automatically switch to Lucy and kick the version 0.87 starting scene

Last edited:

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone make a list of all the things you can do at the hotel at what time and location? I feel like I might've missed a couple of things. Also is anyone else experiencing a glitch with the blind woman where it doesn't really play the sex scene until you have to choose to cum or continue?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Can someone make a list of all the things you can do at the hotel at what time and location? I feel like I might've missed a couple of things. Also is anyone else experiencing a glitch with the blind woman where it doesn't really play the sex scene until you have to choose to cum or continue?
Ok I'm not 100% sure about the times but I think those are all the events

The hotel manager on the top right of the pool area, go down a manhole, it'll take you to a maze, you should attempt to go towards the top left to the maze, there'll be a box. Find it, get a blowjob.

The tournament room, top right shop stand, buy a card. Find the people who will trade card x for card y (they are never the moving ones, all the trading people are standing and doing nothing else, like watching a duel) until at the end a girl will trade a blowjob for the card

The blind woman, seem you already know of that, and I think the glitch is happening for everyone

Between 12:00 and 14:00, you'll find Alexx in the rooms' hallway, she'll give you a blowjob

Between 15:00 and 18:00 (I think) you'll find Alexx next to the pool entrance for some fucking

I noticed a blonde girl in green shirt only appears at the dining area between 20:00 and 21:00 (or 21:00 and 22:00, not sure), tried interacting with her with no result, not even the "?" balloon

After you fuck Sarah for the first time, as in, at night, in your room, "story" event, these unlock:

Between 15:00 and 18:00 (I think) Sarah will be in the rooms' hallway for a sneaky fuck

Betweem 18:00 and 21:00 (I think) Sarah will be on a lounge chaise to the right of the pool taking a topless tan, you'll get a thighjob

Reactions: chunkas
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes