chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I would like to add on how the whole storyline with the gang doesn't make any senses right now. Especially when MC & Warren are on very friendly terms in the previous update REGARDLESS of which gang you've chosen. Imagine you're friend with a gang boss but can't even enter his club or his house.

Its very clear that BoN wants gentlemen as the default gang & the rest are more like decorations. Honestly he should've just stick the story to gentlemen & in MNL2, MC can freely make his own choice to stay or split with Warren.
Hmmm... Well, in general, in the case of a gang of gentlemen, this is not a new story for dev, but a well-forgotten old one. I just want to remind you that in the original MNL, BoN's main gang was the hornet gang. Just a gang of hornets was rolling straight down the main road of the main story of the plot, and the friendship of MС with Nesrot was put at the forefront. After a Beggar turned Nesrot kind of hipster for some reason, he seems to have forgotten that he attached such importance to the hornet gang in the previous game. In general, I have a feeling that because of the large volume of events, he simply forgets about some things. Well, for example, gang leaders pay tribute to the ingenuity and intelligence of the MC, Warren is generally excited about his buddy's future potential. And what does a smart youngster with huge potential do when he needs a third member of the team? He puts in this place his friend, slacker and drug addict Markus, who also tries to blackmail him with incest with his sister :eek: Isn't it true that we have great potential here! By the way, it is possible that dev does this intentionally to emphasize the irony of some game highlights.
P.S.: I looked at the old screen of Dragunov's gang at my leisure. Here we see two girls named Olga and Olenka. But the fact is that in Russian it is the same name. Just Olenka is a diminutive of Olga. Probably BoN just didn't know about it, I don't think he wanted to emphasize anything with this. By the way, Russians usually do not call their women Ivanna. There is an Orthodox (Church Slavonic) form of the name - Johnna. Nowadays, only the male name Ivan is mainly used.
Oh, by the way. It's funny, but in the same screen the last girl on the right has a male name: Kesha. Kesha is a diminutive of the male name Innokenty. Where the hell does he even dig up names like that?
677090_1589903335210.png

Last edited:

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Is there a fix for the white screen on the crew menu? I just see the girl on the call screen telling me to pick Nora. Is there a bug patch?

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
I m stuck before& after installing the fix patch.
So I replay again from the soccer game just to change my gang from russian to the gentleman since I hear people saying gentleman wont have any problem.
So until I meet to Markus cousin , he say he gonna join the gang and these is the image I got View attachment 1524667 View attachment 1524668
and what I saw from

Markus is supposed to up and appear with his image and his status value as well ,but it didnt show up.
And after all this annoy not response - delay dialogue .
The next scene I got is appear in Warren's Office with black screen .
I m getting my mind blown up to this.
I used several way to fix it but not working.
If you guy have the same problem, and have the solution .plz let me know.
Yes, same issue. Does not matter which mafia you are in you will have black screen like many players had. Even if you use phone to get rid of black screen either you will be in one of mafia office door or in your room. But then the problem is nothing triggers. Many have the same bug. Just wait for the fix, I guess.

Adamsmart

Nov 27, 2021
please I need someone to guide me
how to put some file in your game e.g
like IMG/ pictures/PNG
and some save files at where I will put them
in android data or in www

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
PC COMPRESSED - v0.87
Update date: 28/11/2021

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below, with tag on top left of image for you to compare yourself. The audio is not noticeable unless your nit picking and the videos have reduce quality very similar to the comparison images posted below.

Download
Game v0.86 : Size - 893 MB
Mega

Update v0.87 patch
Size - 41.5MB
Mega

Note:

BON patch fix 1 - 3 included:
Other bug fixes HERE

Here you go bud, hope it works.
Included BoN 1-3 patches

Mac v0.87 Compressed version
Size: 1.05GB

Audio doesn't load, keeps showing "Failed to load ..."

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Need help !!!

When I load my save he said I have to go with Lucy to soccer on Saturday all time when I went there with patch or not the school door is closed !!! Then the time is over and I can go again it changes nothing the school door is closed.

Have somebody else aso these problem?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes