WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So a lot of people need patches to get things work eh? I guess I’ll hold off on this one for awhile.

It sounds like we focus more on the gangs those time, so that’s something.

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
if the game is over I just want him to put karol's mom and christian's mom for sex since karol's mom proved interesting Christian's mom wanted MC catch her since MNL I really liked it when MC took daisy's mother and mother from charles and other mothers

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
thx did he fix everything or did he fuck it up more?
Can`t say anything about it was no information for it. He have a lot of bugs I am stuck aso and hope somebody can help I have no interest to start again from Zero then I wait till the game is completed.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Audio doesn't load, keeps showing "Failed to load ..."
No problem on my side. The bug patch that Dole posted is not compatible with compress and other mods because BoN put all files in the patch. Use a clean copy of the game and use which is the same BoN patch but only with the files that's were updated.

No offense to Dol or anything

Last edited:

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
does anyone have game.exe of the game because the joiplay only run the game if i have it someone can pass here game.exe of it please

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
does anyone have game.exe of the game because the joiplay only run the game if i have it someone can pass here game.exe of it please
When you download the game and extract it, it have all the files, including the "Game.exe". You have to use all the files and point Joiplay to that folder

Reactions: Eddie32

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I liked the game, (Jack's story too). I think the MC should kick Christian's ass , it's annoying that he's harassing girls from the beginning and the MC being a punching bag..
The most amazing thing is that he learned to dance but not fighting , haha.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
How do you get the sarah scenes in the hotel I cant get any
You should get story scenes with her at 23:00, and after you fuck her for the 1st time she'll be around the hotel at some times for more sandbox scenes (pool and rooms' hallway)
If you can't see any of those, you likely have incest turned off

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
ANY SAVE form 0.86 plz
2 paths to the same place:
Thread's OP > "SAVES" > my saves
My signature > relevant posts > "Saves post, on the game's thread"
Apparently some people are having trouble to download it because the site has been quite unstable for a few days. Give it a few tries or try a different browser

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ok, since F95ZONE seems to be facing some technical issues, I'll add the link for a google drive with my saves to the saves post

Reactions: Gerardo Nardo

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
how to triger carol home event i waiting on her door and nothing
the one after the prom talk? if its after the beth bathroom stuff, then you go to her house in the afternoon, if its triggering her visit at your house, i waited outside my house until "night" started, and then walked in the front door and the doorbell rang. Might try reloading/entering and exiting the house at night

d1ck35_e1

Jul 17, 2019
Need help !!!

When I load my save he said I have to go with Lucy to soccer on Saturday all time when I went there with patch or not the school door is closed !!! Then the time is over and I can go again it changes nothing the school door is closed.

Have somebody else aso these problem?
You need to start the Event at your room in the new house at Saturdays there is a Soccerball in the lower left side of your room.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
how to triger carol home event i waiting on her door and nothing
Not sure about what part exactly you're talking about, so I'll go the full path
Daisy talks to you in the classroom
Meet Daisy in the school's 1st floor ladies' bathroom, fuck her with Christhian on the other side of the door
Go to class or do whatever you want until school day is over, getting out of school at midday
Spend time until 15:00
Go to Carol's house, New Neighborhood North #2, get slapped on the face
Spend time or do anything you want until 21:00, but don't be in your new house's 1st floor on the turn from 20:45 to 21:00
After 21:00, go to the 1st floor of your new house (either from being upstairs and going down, or being outside and enetring trough the front door)

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes