casita

Nov 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "PokeIssau, publicación: 7041642, miembro: 380621"]
Nuevas escenas de la actualización en línea para que no tenga que descargar nada para verlas.
AMY
[REVELACIÓN] View attachment 1523171
View attachment 1523172
View attachment 1523173
View attachment 1523174 [/REVELACIÓN]
LAURA
[REVELACIÓN] View attachment 1523175
View attachment 1523176
View attachment 1523177
View attachment 1523178 [/REVELACIÓN]
MARIA
[REVELACIÓN] View attachment 1523181
View attachment 1523180
View attachment 1523179 [/REVELACIÓN]
LUCY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi Symphony, sorry to ask this, but do i need to install also this, if i use you PC cheat mod?
Thank you
yeah just install the v0.87 fixes after you install the pc cheat mod. Shouldnt affect anything except incest at new house, which you can always activate at first house or in school ground floor

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
LUCY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, Lucy!!! The best of the best! Ouality mark: Cullinan or the Great Star of MNL.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Go, go, wolves!
Go, go, wolves!
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
God, only yesterday I dreamed that I was walking with her on the shores of Ontario, and after that I saved her from an attack by the Hurons.

Go, go, wolves!
Go, go, wolves!

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
yeah just install the v0.87 fixes after you install the pc cheat mod. Shouldnt affect anything except incest at new house, which you can always activate at first house or in school ground floor
Thanks for the info i install al 4 + read the 5 bugfix.
Sorry again to ask this, but... you say... incest at school ground floor? After a little search i find this post:

View attachment 1522835
Do the spash sound mean that the incest patch is active? Because the only thing i hear is a splash sound...
Because the game do not let me enter the old one. And in the new one... i cant find it.

Thanks again

Last edited:

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
Yeah, I've tried all the solutions people offered. I don't have any girl in any of the school bathrooms at any time and I can't even ring Carol at any time in her apartment. This looks like my save is bugged.

Does anyone have a save right after you go to Carol for prom?

For me, the last thing I did was speak to Marckus on the rooftop after meeting the client, then there's the scene where the teacher hands out those papers to the whole class and you find out who's organizing prom, Carol comes to see you, then it tells you to go see her at her house in the afternoon. There's no one in the bathrooms to meet anywhere at that point and the bell won't even ring at her house at any time.
MC should meet Daisy in here
she.png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for the info i install al 4 + read the 5 bugfix.
Sorry again to ask this, but... you say... incest at school ground floor? After a little search i find this post:

Do the spash sound mean that the incest patch is active? Because the only thing i hear is a splash sound...
Because the game do not let me enter the old one. And in the new one... i cant find it.

Thanks again
Yes the sound means its activate.
Note: BoN added the incest in this way, not me.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
from the guide
Tip: If during the missing baby missions the baby is in Paige’s Bedroom, then you can peep on Paige in the Bathroom (1st Floor) (5 pics at random, keep peeping if you can) otherwise you can peep or her in her Bedroom (2nd Floor) (6 pics at random, keep peeping if you can)
anyone got the pics for paige? i think i saw all the ones from her bedroom, but not entirely sure since a few kept repeating, as for in the one in the bathroom, the kid never went to her room to trigger it no matter what i did so saw none of them.

Mikipoo

May 27, 2017
Okay, for everyone who cannot get past the 'Mission' scene after you and Markus visit his cousin who you gave money for weed to(while tripping balls... and Markus who emptied his balls in their .. place), I may have a workaround.

After you get through the mission (I was the gentlemen gang and had no bunny girl to change gangs), and get the black screen.

In the black screen, hit ESC use your phone in essential items, and you can move again. Then press 'w' when ever you get to an area where you can. Then us the car to go BACK to midtown. When I did that, you repeat somethings you said to markus before, but then it show him 'joining the team' and your mision continues, go home and to your room.

I am not sure how much further this goes, or if it is bugged as i have not played much past this as i felt i needed to help out you other folks who are stuck.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Ahemd

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Okay, for everyone who cannot get past the 'Mission' scene after you and Markus visit his cousin who you gave money for weed to(while tripping balls... and Markus who emptied his balls in their .. place), I may have a workaround.

After you get through the mission (I was the gentlemen gang and had no bunny girl to change gangs), and get the black screen.

In the black screen, hit ESC use your phone in essential items, and you can move again. Then press 'w' when ever you get to an area where you can. Then us the car to go BACK to midtown. When I did that, you repeat somethings you said to markus before, but then it show him 'joining the team' and your mision continues, go home and to your room.

I am not sure how much further this goes, or if it is bugged as i have not played much past this as i felt i needed to help out you other folks who are stuck.

Good Luck!
Buddy, of course it will help. Literally, in a few hours, a pack of wolves hungry for Sarah's charms will howl with a new frenzy:
Fuck, I have a black screen, what should I do?
Fuck, I can't get into the school toilet, into Carol's house, etc.!!!
Well, as for you personally, of course, well done, so no offense buddy :cool:
Go, go, wolves!
Go, go, wolves!

• Haha
Reactions: Mikipoo

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So I'm at the hotel and have the patch installed. However after the first night in the hotel the MC says he should go to the room and then it kinda bugs out where the goes through walls and ends up at his room. Is this where Sarah's sex scene triggers? Because I'm getting nothing. I went through the whole weekend with not one scene with Sarah.

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
I
So I'm at the hotel and have the patch installed. However after the first night in the hotel the MC says he should go to the room and then it kinda bugs out where the goes through walls and ends up at his room. Is this where Sarah's sex scene triggers? Because I'm getting nothing. I went through the whole weekend with not one scene with Sarah.
I also used the spend time option in my room to see if it triggers. On the last day of the weekend at 1500 she shows up in my room naked and then the MC just bugs out and says he needs to go to the room. Then the end scene of them saying goodbye to the friend triggers.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
PC COMPRESSED - v0.87
Update date: 28/11/2021

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below, with tag on top left of image for you to compare yourself. The audio is not noticeable unless your nit picking and the videos have reduce quality very similar to the comparison images posted below.

Download
Game v0.86 : Size - 893 MB
Mega

Update v0.87 patch
Size - 41.5MB
Mega

Note:

BON patch fix 1 - 3 included:
Other bug fixes HERE

Here you go bud, hope it works.
Included BoN 1-3 patches

Mac v0.87 Compressed version
Size: 1.05GB

hey symphony, i just want to know, is it your compressed version has included the fix patch for the bugs from bon and ur own or i need to paste it for myself?

RedNatasha

Aug 30, 2017

Good Luck!
It works for me, thank u so much

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
aw great... Pam is somehow maxed in my game and only interaction i've had with her was intercepting the teacher... gotta love the damn bugs... hope i can still somehow do her and nadine's quests... i am even following this stupid guide.

**wtf is going on with my game... give Sarah a tinymon card, than get a footjob from Maria who i barely progressed with because i cannot get her damn pool event to trigger in the morning (unless that is at the other house?), and now some lady calling herself the aunt (who i do not remember meeting before) just shows up and fucks the mc... i am so confused..

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes