chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
wasn't maggie. think her name was lauren? might have come across her stuff earlier in the game but i seriously do not recognize her. took my guy to a club, came back and fucked while the mom watched from the doorway.
U-ha-hah, big deal. Maybe her name is Lauren now. I'm telling you this is your favorite aunt. This devil is constantly changing her appearance. Earlier in the original game, her name was Maggie, she was a reporter and baked fucking pies. Mmmm, you'll lick your fingers. Now she goes to clubs and rides a bike. Look what a warm company you have there. Mmmm, paradise, not life. Yes, and mom is watching right from the doorway as you fuck your beloved aunt :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Downloaded save zip files got errors. It downloaded as stream.rar with a 249 bytes. When I do extract error occured. Luckily I was able to download from Google Share drive... thanks any way

Sovet1234

Apr 25, 2018
Ok, I'll try to make your life easier
Run the 0.87 version of the game
Make a save in the "archivo 12" slot, close the game
Go to this post, download the Main.rar (if you can't download it, use a different browser, on my end Firefox works pretty well for F95Zone, google Chrome does not)
Open your game directory:
[[Wherever you stored it]] > MyNewLife087 > My New Life Revamp > www > save
On a different tab, open the Main.rar, pick the file12 inside the .rar, drag it to the www > save rar, overwrite when asked
Run the game, load the archivo 12 save

That will get load you in the main page of the Book of Faces for the Hornets (nesrot's mafia). All the content previous to version 0.87 is complete. Closing the Book of Faces wil load the MC in his room, then automatically switch to Lucy and kick the version 0.87 starting scene
Thanks alot

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Since you asked politely haha
But for anyone using this, please, don't come on my tail later saying I bugged your game. You are editing your game's base data, and you are doing it being of sound mind and on your own free will. This shouldn't cause any reflections by this version as the event edited is only related to this quest and the quest is not even officially implemented in the game, let alone integrated with other quest. But if it does cause reflections, I don't know how to fix it, I'm not familiar with .json files let alone game's file editing, I learned this from someone else (who of course I will not expose). Don't come after me, ok?

Now, there you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has this been officially unlocked yet?

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys!, someone can share me these files (or a fix)? Im in a date with Alison and it happens to me with every final date scene except the one in the clothing store, im using the cheat mod btw.
Captura.JPG
I have an error with these files too, all MapXXX.json

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey symphony, i just want to know, is it your compressed version has included the fix patch for the bugs from bon and ur own or i need to paste it for myself?
Just the latest BoN patches are included. My fixes you have to add manually.

rygarshino

Jul 26, 2018
I've seen other people have the same issue but haven't seen a fix. The school mission where you need to play soccer on Saturday never seems to complete, every time I do it (tried it at least 10 times in a row) it doesn't update. This is just after the Lucy in bed scene.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
i dont know what cause is this but after the morning wake up from sarah scene, the bunny girl is missing and i cant find her. is it someone has the same problems with this?

hhrtghjy

Nov 30, 2021
SoTN, could you propose BoN to add fix to www/js/plugins/YEP_SaveCore.js for correct handling of MC's name in save location field?

JavaScript:
Window_SaveInfo.prototype.drawLocation = function(dx, dy, dw) {
    var id = this._saveContents.map._mapId;
    if (Yanfly.Param.SaveMapDisplayName) {
      var text = this._saveContents.map.locationDisplayName || '';
      text = text.replace(/\\N\[001\]/gi, this._saveContents.actors._data[1]._name);  // <<< add that line
      if (text.length <= 0 && $dataMapInfos[id]) text = $dataMapInfos[id].name;
    } else if ($dataMapInfos[id]) {
      var text = $dataMapInfos[id].name;
    } else {
      var text = '';
    }
So it will look like this:
fixed_location.png

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I have a problem with lucy quest, playing the latest version with latest SoTN mod and , I am at the part where I need to play a soccer game on saturday and then it is supposed to trigger a scene with lucy traveling with mc and the coach and later showing the board with tasks for lucy in the mc room, now on the latest version that scene is not triggering so what I did is copied that save into the v0.86 version of the game and it triggered normally and saved it again now with the active quest to complete all the task from the mentioned panel in the mc room. Then I copied that save again to the latest version but now the mentioned panel with tasks in mc room are missing and the quest says to complete those task. So I dunno if I need to continue playing older version or anyone knows a fix so I can play it on the latest vesion??

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
hey i was so happy to play the game version 0.86 on android in joiplay i took the game.exe to run the game it didn't run i get black screen unfortunately i'll have to wait a long time now leave for android if you leave yet

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
SoTN, could you propose BoN to add fix to www/js/plugins/YEP_SaveCore.js for correct handling of MC's name in save location field?

JavaScript:
Window_SaveInfo.prototype.drawLocation = function(dx, dy, dw) {
    var id = this._saveContents.map._mapId;
    if (Yanfly.Param.SaveMapDisplayName) {
      var text = this._saveContents.map.locationDisplayName || '';
      text = text.replace(/\\N\[001\]/gi, this._saveContents.actors._data[1]._name);  // <<< add that line
      if (text.length <= 0 && $dataMapInfos[id]) text = $dataMapInfos[id].name;
    } else if ($dataMapInfos[id]) {
      var text = $dataMapInfos[id].name;
    } else {
      var text = '';
    }
So it will look like this:
View attachment 1526548
You may have a better shot asking him than me. I dont think BoN like me very much :unsure:

This is good to add but actually is in the game but BoN choose not to add it and it kind of to late or kind of tedious to fix as BoN already has calls to the map room already.

Your code line is easier at this point to implement, just simple copy and paste.
Judging from your code \N[001] or whatever the dev wants can also be use in the first house also, so it can also be updated to saying the MC name. Smart idea (y)

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
You may have a better shot asking him than me. I dont think BoN like me very much :unsure:

This is good to add but actually is in the game but BoN choose not to add it and it kind of to late or kind of tedious to fix.
Your code line is easier at this point to implement, seeing as BoN already has calls to the map room already. And judging from your code \N[001] can also be use in the first house also, so it can also be updated to saying the MC name. Smart idea (y)
You constantly help fix his shit, it would be surprising if he actually doesn't like you because of it, since it should be the other way around usually. Considering he's not even paying you anything for your hard work. It wouldn't help his already ruined reputation, if that's the case IMO

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You constantly help fix his shit, it would be surprising if he actually doesn't like you because of it, since it should be the other way around usually. Considering he's not even paying you anything for your hard work. It wouldn't help his already ruined reputation, if that's the case IMO
Im just assuming this btw, from certain things I notice but it could also be totally coincidences (nothing is impossible).
BoN has never said or communicate that he dislikes me or anything. This is just my assumption based on certain details I notice. Which can be totally wrong.

With that being said, I don't really care nor is anyone obligated in anyway to like me at all.
I'm a random pirate on the seas of thieves ;)

I mainly do this cause I liked the game tremendously at one point and to help you guys out. I don't even play the game anymore, but continue to constantly update when I can, to help members,future players and friends I made on this forum.
I greatly appreciate the support and help from you guys :love: .

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes