Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
the one after the prom talk? if its after the beth bathroom stuff, then you go to her house in the afternoon, if its triggering her visit at your house, i waited outside my house until "night" started, and then walked in the front door and the doorbell rang. Might try reloading/entering and exiting the house at night
yes after PROM school quests says to visit her,and nothing happen,also tried waiting on both her and my home and nothing

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
Not sure about what part exactly you're talking about, so I'll go the full path
Daisy talks to you in the classroom
Meet Daisy in the school's 1st floor ladies' bathroom, fuck her with Christhian on the other side of the door
Go to class or do whatever you want until school day is over, getting out of school at midday
Spend time until 15:00
Go to Carol's house, New Neighborhood North #2, get slapped on the face
Spend time or do anything you want until 21:00, but don't be in your new house's 1st floor on the turn from 20:45 to 21:00
After 21:00, go to the 1st floor of your new house (either from being upstairs and going down, or being outside and enetring trough the front door)
after talking to markus and joined my team, daisy became the lead of a project and need to go carol house and convince her,but nothing happenning,its the update of the school quest

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little Help. I am trying to download with mega... but after 4GB, mega tells me transfer quota reached. So i need to wait... 24 houre to continue the download... This is just crazy. So based on the advice of another user i registered on mega in free mode. Because according to that user, if you sign up on mega, you can download more. Without limitations.
But also with the registration, mega stop me download at 4GB...
Can someone tell me if there is some settings? Or is normal that at 4GB also with registration, the download reach a limit always with 4GB?
Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi guys i need a little Help. I am trying to download with mega... but after 4GB, mega tells me transfer quota reached. So i need to wait... 24 houre to continue the download... This is just crazy. So based on the advice of another user i registered on mega in free mode. Because according to that user, if you sign up on mega, you can download more. Without limitations.
But also with the registration, mega stop me download at 4GB...
Can someone tell me if there is some settings? Or is normal that at 4GB also with registration, the download reach a limit always with 4GB?
Thank you
Use the mega manager to download the file. It is on mega itself. If you still get quota reached use a VPN and download should continue.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Zyx7

May 24, 2018
Need Help

I have downloaded 0.87 but the game still saying NO MORE CONTENT AVAILABLE. WAIT TO NEXT UPDATE. So no Sarah content and no gang content

What i am missing?

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
You should get story scenes with her at 23:00, and after you fuck her for the 1st time she'll be around the hotel at some times for more sandbox scenes (pool and rooms' hallway)
If you can't see any of those, you likely have incest turned off
How do you turn it on?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
How do you turn it on?
First, you should have it downloaded and isntalled if you don't yet, from here
Word of warning: you should have done that before going to the tournament, there is an ingame way to do it (interacting with the right flag in the main entrance of the school). If you have a save before going to the tournament, better if you do that. If you don't, there is a way of turning it on trough save editing, but I do not guarantee it will work properly.

Short version: turn the switch to true

If you don't know what that means, refer to this post, just change "237" to "1978", or "director" to "incest"

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
No Lucy/Mom sex scene in the game?
Not yet, mostly teasers and her masturbating, there has been 1 handjob so far. But mind it, you must have incest turned on to see those. Refer to the post above if you don't know what that means

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You need to start the Event at your room in the new house at Saturdays there is a Soccerball in the lower left side of your room.
Read next time careful so your answer is spam !!!

I use the soccer ball and Lucy came with a new Soccer Outfit and we want go to the soccer game. So you have time from your home to go to school. And the school door is close and the time is over and I can do it again I can`t reach the soccer match !!!

This bug is without and with patch when I use my save.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
v0.87 game bug fixes
Updating my old v0.86 fixes to v0.87, as some were not fix in this update and are still there. You can also click on each fix to read about it and download individually.
Will add and update as member's report new bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.
Hi Symphony, sorry to ask this, but do i need to install also this, if i use you PC cheat mod?
Thank you

Tsunamy

Dec 6, 2018
guys I have a bug that after i talk with Rachel and Beth on the roof and Sarah comes, she stays near the door and I can't leave, and if I use the cheat to teleport, the quest won't move forward and it says to look for microphones in the principal office but I have no points of interest(stars don't appear) any fixes ?

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Need Help

I have downloaded 0.87 but the game still saying NO MORE CONTENT AVAILABLE. WAIT TO NEXT UPDATE. So no Sarah content and no gang content

What i am missing?
Right, so having taken the game apart for the last month and a half, I think I can safely comment on how BoF works.
You have a series of If/Then statements, which are each nested. So, each quest has its own page, and each of these pages just contains the statements that refer to that particular quest. In each of those pages, the statements will begin with the latest or last stage of the quest. It'll start with If Quest X = 702, and if that's true, then it'll show the text explaining that step. After that is put in, there's an Else statement, which runs if Quest X is less than 702. By nesting, I mean that these Else statements usually contain a second If/Then statement with the previous stage of that quest. And so on down the line. It'll look like a series of entries starting with If Quest X = 702, followed by a text window that appears, then an Else statement which begins If Quest X = 701, which has a text showing the previous stage, then another Else statement that begins If Quest X = 700, which then shows the next previous quest step, and so on.

That's a really complex explanation, but all you really need to pay attention to is line 3 above. Each quest gets it's own BoF page, but only once you start that quest proper. The in-game prompt for a quest start is usually: "You just unlocked [CHARACTER]'s individual story, you can follow this on his/her Book of Faces page". There are only three quests where this doesn't really happen:
1. The Main Quest: This does not officially begin until you enter Jack's house and discover Christian is giving Charles' stolen cards to Sarah in exchange for sexual favors. Everything before this is still technically Intro.
2. The School Quest: This does not officially begin until Irene gives you a titjob in the recess bathroom.
3. Gang Quest: Naturally, you get this to kick off shortly after you pick a gang and they give you the intro.
(Yeah, Jet's quest also has steps early with the lessons, but you shouldn't be able to finish the game unless you do this part).

The main BoF page only tells you the main quest. In update 0.87, there is no additional main quest stages added, so it tells you you've done everything. It's doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing, you're just on the wrong page.

The Institute Page only tells you the school quest. In update 0.87, there is only a tiny bit of content mainly concerning Marckus and prom. It should still be prompting you to visit Lucy's page, as it did in the last update. This is also working as intended, because you're not yet on the next school quest step.

From here it does a confusing loop of School > Lucy > Sarah. And again, this is it working as intended, because you haven't advanced any of these quests to the next step. When you trigger this next step, it'll start kicking in with new advice.

Now, I can tell you're frustrated. The thing is, being frustrated is usually on you. The game is an RPG, it assumes you have a basic grasp of your role, and that you know how to play that role. Your role here is a high school student, what is the bare minimum routine of every high schooler? You go to sleep in your own bed at night, wake up in the morning, and go to school. If a teacher gives you homework, you do your homework. Made the soccer team? Yeah, you'll need to go to games. I guarantee you that in almost 90% of this game if you don't know what to do, just do the bare minimum your role requires and the next step will auto-trigger. 0.87 has me confused at the first section, I don't know what to do. Well, guess I'd better go to bed eventually... walk up to the third floor of your penthouse and what do you know? The update auto-triggers! I got new quest objectives and cutscenes!

There's a good dozen or so posters every update who ask why Maria's quest isn't starting by the pool in Jack's house. Because they all expect the guide or BoF to take them to the end point immediately. This is like picking up a mystery novel, opening the last chapter and demanding: "Who the fuck are all these people?" Yeah, BoF is telling you how Maria's starts. It is telling you the correct first step, even. The problem is the game hasn't ever told you to START Maria's quest. You're literally standing around pulling your pud next to the wrong pool. Play the game, it'll prompt you when Maria's quest officially branches off the main quest. Same thing for Laura, same for Amy...

The game's an RPG. Don't treat it like an exploration sim or strategy game. You can't use BoF or Lord Ashram's guide to cheat your way directly to the good stuff. [RPGM] is right next to the thread title for a reason. Yes, I could use the guide to speed run through the main quest and start off each of the three girls' quests immediately. But I'm gonna lock myself out of about 13 other side quests during that save because I've advanced beyond where they're supposed to trigger. Like if you want Nadine to blow you in Jack's front entryway near the end of her quest, you kind of have to be living in Jack's house still. That's just the way it works. And above all, don't expect Oracle of Delphi level clairvoyance from a glorfied series of ON/OFF switches.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes