PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
does anyone have a save from the time you have to choose a Mafia and are on a timer? mine got re-written by accident and I wanna play the new content from that point, I'll appreciate any and all help.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Compress is updated already. Even though I been updating it faster than the OP thread update for the past year, the mod all of a sudden refuse to update it in main page. I reported it three times but they refuse without any reason as to why. I have contacted another moderator to see what is going on and why all of a sudden. Maybe you guys can report the compress post also as a game update???
But seems I might have to stop updating the PC compress
Please don't stop updating the pc compress version mostly because I and everyone else's using it for phone cuz downloading a 3 GB game everytime it's a pain in the butt while the compress is just a few GB/MB.

ZANDER86

Jan 22, 2018
Not seeing the stars to continue the mission after speaking to Daisy (used the save in the latest update). What am I doing wrong?

Capture.JPG

XMoshe

Sep 16, 2017
I'm busy preparing everything for Lucy's birthday and I need to study with her to find out about the flowers. However my chemistry project is already done and I no longer have the option to study with her? Does anyone know a workaround?

LOrdGrim669

Jan 7, 2018
so the quest tells me talk with beth at interior yard at recess time but it dose this when i tried to talk with her is it a bug??

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Strange game. They tell me to go to the school before the time runs out but forgot to tell me where the school is -.-
Press W when you are outside the house and garden in the front and select „car“. Then select the high school (forgot the naming) in the far left bottom with your mouse.

gamerguy556

May 8, 2017
I'm busy preparing everything for Lucy's birthday and I need to study with her to find out about the flowers. However my chemistry project is already done and I no longer have the option to study with her? Does anyone know a workaround?
I found a work around I used rpgmaker save edit and gave myself the black rose item

Last edited:

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
I got the following error while starting the game.
Anyone please tell me what's the issue as i download the only update version and just replace it by copying it.
1638970104581.png

Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
I have a problem with my save file. Any ideas would be very welcome. After I complete the sequence when the main char is running around naked in school, the game switches over to the school entrance and a message pops up with MArckus saying that he needs to find how to log on into his mom's laptop and the timer starts and the game is stuck in a loop right there.
Any ideas?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes