Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
I have a problem with my save file. Any ideas would be very welcome. After I complete the sequence when the main char is running around naked in school, the game switches over to the school entrance and a message pops up with MArckus saying that he needs to find how to log on into his mom's laptop and the timer starts and the game is stuck in a loop right there.
Any ideas?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Please don't stop updating the pc compress version mostly because I and everyone else's using it for phone cuz downloading a 3 GB game everytime it's a pain in the butt while the compress is just a few GB/MB.
I'm really sorry bro. It's not my fault. The moderator are rejecting the report for main page without a reason as to why after a whole year I been updating. Maybe if you guys report the compress post as a update, they will add. I have not idea as to why they not adding it.

But dont worry, if I stop, Im sure the compressors will start updating it. I am unsure how quick they are at it though. But you guys sure to still have the compress version.

Any compress version?
Been updated as soon as asedas1234 released the FULL links. Major thanks to asedas1234.
LINK TO COMPRESS
Try reporting it, so it can be added to main page

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Asking once again if there is any mod to fix the car from being vanished after getting used. I mean when the last time i play in 2020, the car used to be seen like this: IMG_20211207_235208.jpg

Trial13

Feb 3, 2019
Sorry to ask again, but this is my first time playing this game. Does Nadine have an individual anal scene? Can the MC have sex with her at school like with some other girls?

trololol224

Dec 21, 2020
Sorry to ask again, but this is my first time playing this game. Does Nadine have an individual anal scene? Can the MC have sex with her at school like with some other girls?
yes she has an individual anal scene and sex with her option inside the school (she should be besides pam).

Trial13

Feb 3, 2019
yes she has an individual anal scene and sex with her option inside the school (she should be besides pam).
How can i get to that point? I already had 3some with pam and her. And have had sex with her multiple times but anal is still not available

trololol224

Dec 21, 2020
I found a work around I used rpgmaker save edit and gave myself the black rose item
I'm busy preparing everything for Lucy's birthday and I need to study with her to find out about the flowers. However my chemistry project is already done and I no longer have the option to study with her? Does anyone know a workaround?
guys may i ask if using the rpgmaker save edit is the only way to solve this problem

trololol224

Dec 21, 2020
How can i get to that point? I already had 3some with pam and her. And have had sex with her multiple times but anal is still not available
as far as i know the anal scene with nadine is required to unlock the 3some scene as stated in the guide posted in this forum. if you already tried doing nadine‘s different sex scenes a couple of times, maybe a bug has occurred.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
After Carol visit mc at home bowtie scene i cant use phone or exit mc's house.
Do i miss something or is this bug?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lord Ashram
Many thanks for your updated guide!

Just a question: Could you please reupload the map (v84.6) again? It seems that the link is broken.
Many thanks in advance!
Edit:
Updated map for 0.88, the one in the Guide is missing Clarisse which will be in the next update for the Guide (later).

Last edited:
Reactions: abcdjh

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
On the Lucy Birthday quest, cannot study after the last soccer game. I have the quest on the board to buy flowers but can't find out which.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Compress version is updated to main page now after 4 reports and still I have no clue as to why it was rejected :rolleyes:
I am assuming because I released a patch version and not the full compress?? But I been doing that for a year now, so idk :cautious:.
Anyway guys I greatly thank you all for the support and hopefully next update, this no reason rejection thing doesn't happen again. If it does, it is really to much trouble to be trying to resolve not knowing who to contact (I havent even gotten a response from any staff); I will leave the compress to the compressors. The thread updated after my 4th report which Im not even sure is even allowed. I remember reading it in the forum rules but cant find it there again, so idk?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes