Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
happened to the black screen with me now, and I did not want to have to lose the save
i looked, only thing i saw was, at the black screen, save your game in a different spot and keep reloading that save until it triggers whatever that scene is, not sure if that will help, but worth a try i guess

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
Intro video (under menu) is still so choppy I'm sure the Lumberjack Association and the Guild of Butchers will fight for it.
It was really fine some versions ago. What changed? Maybe the house silhouettes are the problem? Or should I just update something RPGM related something? I can't really understand how this could avoid BoN's attention, it's literally the first thing.

Reactions: Jarul

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Intro video (under menu) is still so choppy I'm sure the Lumberjack Association and the Guild of Butchers will fight for it.
It was really fine some versions ago. What changed? Maybe the house silhouettes are the problem? Or should I just update something RPGM related something? I can't really understand how this could avoid BoN's attention, it's literally the first thing.
it's the file1.rpgsave, global.rpgsave, and config.rpgsave, once i deleted that whole save folder, it was back to normal, happen to me

Mar 28, 2019
The real problem of the Revamp for is not that it's linear, but the problems are with the change of the story, the lack of contents, the same sex scenes when it's supposed to be a revamp and for me the pinnacle of the shit is the new mini-game sex, for me, it's the worst of them.

I heard someone saying that Bon wants to remove Sarah stuffs, if he'll do that, i'll never come back here because it's an offense with people that played it and supported him since 2016, and i'm someone that i begin to play it in the last year, and the old game was really great.
I agree. But linear is also a problem. You will find you can do limited things in a day at first: after you finish part of main quest, the remaining of a day is wasted. And in recent updates, although you can have many ongoing quests at the same time, you can still only do one girl story in a single day, because they are all available on afternoon, even on weekends! All the shit was not happening in the original game!

Mar 28, 2019
If I had to guess BON actually wanted to do a change and to be honest the signs were already there. I mean look at how many characters he changed prior to doing the revamp.

Laura who was originally a semi independent woman who worked at a pharmacy and had a shota fetish was changed to a shut in who looks to be ruled by her fetish.

Jack a man who while being Warren's right hand man and working for the mob originally loved his children and wanted the best for them. However the 2.1 update changed him from this to a man who doesn't even care about his children. He tried to rape Sarah in the 2.1 update while she was sleep and when Mike caught him he blackmailed him.

Then there was the fact that in 2.1 in introduced Alex who was supposed to be part of the group of best friends when originally it was Rachel who was the one female best friend within the group.

My point being is that while this revamp isn't what some people had in mind there were signs it was happening. All BON needed was his paying patreons to back up the idea of the revamp and boom here we are.
I know in the original game, the stories are going to have many conflicts against the start, but it is still acceptable to me. Like in 2.1, Jack still acts like a good father first at the hospital, and then he begins to show the true himself. But you have the good point, now BoN makes this game for his patrons. What I feel strange is someone defending this at here.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I know in the original game, the stories are going to have many conflicts against the start, but it is still acceptable to me. Like in 2.1, Jack still acts like a good father first at the hospital, and then he begins to show the true himself. But you have the good point, now BoN makes this game for his patrons. What I feel strange is someone defending this at here.
BON has always made his games for his Patron's. however in the beginning he also did listen to non Patron's when it came to other important things like if we discovered bugs and reported them to him. However in the big decision making scheme of things he put their words above ours seeing as most of us non supporters money wise could be seen as pirates.

However, at the same time I am still wondering if he is truly going to remove the chance to smash lucy and all of the Sarah content. Personally I couldn't care less if he removed the Sarah content (When the choice came between Shasha and Sarah in the original I always choose Shasha) however if he never gives the lucy content I would be an extremely unhappy camper seeing as in the 2.1 version and prior he had plans on giving us Lucy and now all of a sudden I am hearing he is giving her the ax.

Reactions: Zolkane
Mar 28, 2019
BON has always made his games for his Patron's. however in the beginning he also did listen to non Patron's when it came to other important things like if we discovered bugs and reported them to him. However in the big decision making scheme of things he put their words above ours seeing as most of us non supporters money wise could be seen as pirates.

However, at the same time I am still wondering if he is truly going to remove the chance to smash lucy and all of the Sarah content. Personally I couldn't care less if he removed the Sarah content (When the choice came between Shasha and Sarah in the original I always choose Shasha) however if he never gives the lucy content I would be an extremely unhappy camper seeing as in the 2.1 version and prior he had plans on giving us Lucy and now all of a sudden I am hearing he is giving her the ax.
It could be disappointing even if you are a patron. I once was a patron before the revamp or continuing story vote. I cancelled my subscription after the result was out. Also, as the CG rip shows, now old Sarah contents has been removed.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So what will happen if I changed the items variables to make it available? I'm talking about the video upload requirements like cinnamon and other to complete lizzy quest. I hated so much cuz it was almost the first side quest yet waiting for next update.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So what will happen if I changed the items variables to make it available? I'm talking about the video upload requirements like cinnamon and other to complete lizzy quest. I hated so much cuz it was almost the first side quest yet waiting for next update.
i don't believe anything will happen since her quest is not in the game, just have to wait for it to be added in an update

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes