Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
hi there! i wanna know which characteres has a sex scene in this version because when i checked the CG rip i found a lot of scenes i didn't unlock (Amy, Laura....to name a few). Am i missinig something or is it a bug?

And what's wrong with Mrs Turner asking me to complete the school quests even though i finished them all!

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hi there! i wanna know which characteres has a sex scene in this version because when i checked the CG rip i found a lot of scenes i didn't unlock (Amy, Laura....to name a few). Am i missinig something or is it a bug?

And what's wrong with Mrs Turner asking me to complete the school quests even though i finished them all!
repeatable sex scenes

Jet #1 downtown north, night
Taylor, 3# old quarter, evening 12:00-14:00
Irene, school recess
Brenda, #3 downtown south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Sandra, #5 new neighborhood south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Lissette, #1 Goldentown, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Bonnie, babysite on saturday or call her from basebook in the afternoon 17:00-20:00
TA-Lisa, babysite on sunday or call her from basebook in the afternoon 17:00-20:00

for turner, she has no sex scenes at the moment, when you see the massage about completing quest at school for her, you are done for now until future update's that has content for her

I finished jet training, what next ; how to I start jet quest any one help me....
once you finish the training, it tells you to focus on your family, after doing a good amount of quest with your family, saving jet, it tells you to go see her at her house at night, just follow the in game walkthought that's in place and you will see everything

how bro i only see tit job blow and oral
just keep going to her, there is titjob, blowjob, oral, anal and pussy for sex options

Last edited:

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
repeatable sex scenes

Jet #1 downrown north, night
Taylor, 3# old quarter, evening 12:00-14:00
Irene, school recess
Brenda, #3 downtown south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Sandra, #5 new neighborhood south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Lissette, #1 Goldentown, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Bonnie, babysite on saturday or call her from basebook in the afternoon 17:00-20:00
TA-Lisa, babysite on sundayday or call her from basebook in the afternoon 17:00-20:00

for turner, she has no sex scenes at the moment, when you see the massage about completing quest at school for her, you are done for now until future update's that has content for her

once you finish the training, it tells you to focus on your family, after doing a good amount of quest with your family, saving jet, it tells you to go see her at her house at night, just follow the in game walkthought that's in place and you will see everything

just keep going to her, there is titjob, blowjob, oral, anal and pussy for sex options
Tnx for the reply, so all i'm missing is the babysitting stuff, i was just about to start that :)

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
Just some news from the Patreon:

BoN is having some technical issues with his PC, and its getting delayed, epecially the renders. As he is having some dificulties doind the Carol renders, he will add a new card for Sarah. Also said that if someone know about technical PC stuff and its willing to help, just contact him.

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
Just some news from the Patreon:

BoN is having some technical issues with his PC, and its getting delayed, epecially the renders. As he is having some dificulties doind the Carol renders, he will add a new card for Sarah. Also said that if someone know about technical PC stuff and its willing to help, just contact him.

Man i sure do love that old PC issues problem that developers are saying ...2 pages ago it was his birthday now is pc problems and renders

Reactions: Furyan

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Honestly though, Sarah really needed a rework in her story at least. Having a rival against you to win over Sarah was smart, not a lot of people would be interested because they don't like it when it takes :effort: to get their waifus, plus it could venture on into NTR territory (Though that is an exploitable fetish to garner viewers). The problem was the story was incoherent, the characters did things out of character, and your decisions did absolutely nothing. For instance; during the party event where you had to get to Sarah before she fucked the rival, even if you let her fuck the rival, you could still win her over and for some reason she was still a virgin despite us seeing her penetrated. Not to mention the jealousy factor involved felt artificial, especially when you never invested much into Sarah or that other girl you used to make her jealous.

The story arc, in my opinion, is worth salvaging and maybe expanding on the rival bit, but it definitely needed polishing. It's fine if he removes it with the current tinyamon thing, but that would just make Sarah a typical slut if that's all he has planned. Which I'm sure most people would be fine with since instant gratification and all that.

Reactions: nebsama

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Honestly though, Sarah really needed a rework in her story at least. Having a rival against you to win over Sarah was smart, not a lot of people would be interested because they don't like it when it takes :effort: to get their waifus, plus it could venture on into NTR territory (Though that is an exploitable fetish to garner viewers). The problem was the story was incoherent, the characters did things out of character, and your decisions did absolutely nothing. For instance; during the party event where you had to get to Sarah before she fucked the rival, even if you let her fuck the rival, you could still win her over and for some reason she was still a virgin despite us seeing her penetrated. Not to mention the jealousy factor involved felt artificial, especially when you never invested much into Sarah or that other girl you used to make her jealous.

The story arc, in my opinion, is worth salvaging and maybe expanding on the rival bit, but it definitely needed polishing. It's fine if he removes it with the current tinyamon thing, but that would just make Sarah a typical slut if that's all he has planned. Which I'm sure most people would be fine with since instant gratification and all that.
I agree, I don't get off on cuckery or NTR stuff but I think it add stakes to the game and story, your actions have consequences, there are fail states or different outcomes.

I suggested a similar storyline for Rachel a whole back, where she gets a new boyfriend if you don't give her attention, after all she was the very first girlfriend but we just kind of forgot about her with all the other girls. If you still abandon her then the new boyfriend comes in, if you do a quest though she will stay with you. Hardly offensive stuff but shows how actions or lack of action has consequences in storyline

Reactions: Lost_Soldiers

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
How do you fuck Ms Jordan and the art teacher?
At some point you have to attend art class till she ask you to visit her and after couple of visit you will. As for Ms Jordan I think you can't at this point. Wait for the update maybe then

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Greetings. I progressed through the Questlines with Sarah to the point where I want her to dance for me nude. But the game gets stuck as soon as she starts her dancing animation. Is this a known bug? Is there any way around it, to progress further? (I am at the point at the Institute-Quest where I have to talk to Jason to dye Brendas hair)

Thx for your help.

AmITheVillian

May 2, 2019
so i found a way around the nesrot loop bug, went into the jsons and just fucking removed the lines for it haha 2 lines in 2 jsons were causing it, i was suddenly able to complete this version. well not suddenly i still had a couple of things to do. tho i do wonder what it was that i did that triggered that, no idea how to tell with rpgm. but beggar should look at that and do something about it unless he put it there to purposely screw with ppl or something he just forgot to take out. anyways happy now...
Which lines and from which jsons?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes