Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I agree, I don't get off on cuckery or NTR stuff but I think it add stakes to the game and story, your actions have consequences, there are fail states or different outcomes.

I suggested a similar storyline for Rachel a whole back, where she gets a new boyfriend if you don't give her attention, after all she was the very first girlfriend but we just kind of forgot about her with all the other girls. If you still abandon her then the new boyfriend comes in, if you do a quest though she will stay with you. Hardly offensive stuff but shows how actions or lack of action has consequences in storyline
good luck trying to find downfalls in this one. If you make a mistake in this one where that should happen all you get is sent back to the screen to try again and get it right. Also there were some consequences for screwing up and/of failing in the older one.

For example if you failed to get the copy of Ms. Talyor's keys in time for example she would get new keys made and you would be locked out of her quest. the same could be said if you choose to let Ronald mess with her instead of calling to cops. the same could be said with Sarah if you refused to give her the 3rd tinymon card.

My point being is that while yes BON did screw up on things like that at least the older version had consequences for making blunders.

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
My New Life REVAMP alpha 0.001.8 Test Version

BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES
  • Add some history in school
  • Add some history in house
The Saves before 1.5 no works
I already warned that I had to change the content due to technical problems with my computer. Carol needed a lot of images and my computer does not work well and crash all the time. So I decided to change the content instead of doing something dodgy. I will compensate you, I promise. I'll ask the bank for a loan to buy a good computer.
My deepest apologies.

Jun 4, 2017
My New Life REVAMP alpha 0.001.8 Test Version

BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES
  • Add some history in school
  • Add some history in house
The Saves before 1.5 no works
I already warned that I had to change the content due to technical problems with my computer. Carol needed a lot of images and my computer does not work well and crash all the time. So I decided to change the content instead of doing something dodgy. I will compensate you, I promise. I'll ask the bank for a loan to buy a good computer.
My deepest apologies.
well, those were some good 5 minutes of gameplay. at this rate we'll have as much content as pre revamp 2024.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So if i get this right sarah content is terminiated like it was in previous game build ? I guess so called pc trouble had nothing to do with lag of content he knows he is now going to lose patreons over this.

Then why not just create a fully new game with new characters ?? dont call this a revamp more like milking vamp.. He is going to use excuses now i dont think he will be delivering anymore since this revamp has been a disaster since version 1 their is more bugs then previous version together..

I dont believe for 1 second his so called pc problem the moment the revamp started their has been lag in any department from this enitire game i do expect a abandonment is imminent. now he fully starts to lose patreons due to scrapping parts of the story alltogether..

That does explain the sudden revamp.. he needed to scrap sarah and lucy story but then nothing makes sense makes anymore.. All of the character got new personality i wonder why he did not just abondoned this crap he released as a revamp.. i will be sticking with 2.1 since clearly this revamp will be scrapped due to funds pretty soon. And wont get any content anywhere near 2.1 has

"Add some history in school
Add some history in house"
Really this is all the he could scrap up for an update ?? this is just plain pathethic... and lazy.. (n) :confused:

Btw i was right he really did lose allot of patreons he used to have more 1400 now it is near 1000 it is almost lowering now ?? :( :unsure:

Last edited:

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
I wonder BON wants to make Jack some typical douchebag dad. Cause I liked Jack in Old version. He was complicated character anyway. :confused:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
compensation? Here is my idea for it. If what I heard was true about the Lucy and Sarah content going bye bye girl us this back and have the former get a full story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
compensation? Here is my idea for it. If what I heard was true about the Lucy and Sarah content going bye bye girl us this back and have the former get a full story.
The only compensation he will be getting is lag of patreons pretty soon.. it is already starting. :(

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Is it safe to start palying this game update? or will i need to restart the game all over again on the next update because the saves are not caompatible

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes