Mar 28, 2019
BoN should make and release update patches. From the CG Rip, we can see there is nothing new compared to the first version. And I bet it will stand in a long time, at least half a year. All right, why does it waste our time on downloading the whole sources?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Is there new content with maria after she saw MC fuck her sister in MC room?

zax112

May 30, 2019
I like this game, I want to cheer for revamp and I want to support BON's opinion. but this update is so...... disappointed...... too short......

Reactions: Furyan

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
BoN should make and release update patches. From the CG Rip, we can see there is nothing new compared to the first version. And I bet it will stand in a long time, at least half a year. All right, why does it waste our time on downloading the whole sources?
as much as I like his work, do you really trust his programming skills to implement patch data? Cuz honestly I wouldn't.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Dependable_223 Demoness_Kiss Mistress_Kixen

for me the gameplay was over 3 hours long but thats only because i restarted my game thinking that i wont have to restart my game for a while due the change in the start of the 1st page

but i can understand why people are annoyed with this update maybe because this is just a test and there will be more content when the full update comes out but from this update what i found was

carol 1st quest

but you cant turn it in (maybe you can and i just forgot where she lives)

nurse giving handjob

part of the carols 1st quest Sandra gives you some head

maybe this is new content since i didnt see in a previous update

a scene with stepmom (forgot her name) after Jack bitch slaps her

fixing Lauren computer and seeing her masturbate to you on your webcam

the problem im having is for doing Mrs. Turners storyline the quest says complete more quest in school dont know why but i only got 2 images in her galley

but ive seen people post the scene that confront her about her sex texting you so i dont know whats up with that

kasabo

Mar 18, 2018
please some one tell me is there any progress with carol library mission. where the hell is this library.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes