Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
small update but it was ok, i was able to use my 1.7 complete save and finish it without any problems, looking forward to see what is going to be added in the next one

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
small update but it was ok, i was able to use my 1.7 complete save and finish it without any problems, looking forward to see what is going to be added in the next one
what history was added? because the changelog is a mystery :D

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
what history was added? because the changelog is a mystery :D
1 package for a card to give to sarah with new scene
2 new scenes for laura, 1 at night when you are sleeping and 1 after you fix her pc and view her webcam from your room
go to history class, you will get your marks for that WWII paper you did with carol and a new assignment
new scene at carol's house after you get your marks from history class and the new assignment
1 new scene with maria in her room after you see the scene in the kitchen, this will take place after you repair laura's pc and see the webcam scene in your room at night

and i believe thats everything

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
1 package for a card to give to sarah with new scene
2 new scenes for laura, 1 at night when you are sleeping and 1 after you fix her pc and view her webcam from your room
go to history class, you will get your marks for that WWII paper you did with carol and a new assignment
new scene at carol's house after you get your marks from history class and the new assignment
1 new scene with maria in her room after you see the scene in the kitchen, this will take place after you repair laura's pc and see the webcam scene in your room at night

and i believe thats everything
To be honest I have to say while nice that isn't honestly worth downloading this update. I think I will wait for the next one.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
To be honest I have to say while nice that isn't honestly worth downloading this update. I think I will wait for the next one.
yeah, i should of waited as well, i thought there was going to be a good amount of content in it like all the other updates, but nope, only a few scenes, but on the plus side, it's done and i have a 1.8 complete save for the next update and don't have to complete 1.8 content, i just go right into the next one

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I think I've asked this for most of the last few updates, but are the scenes repeatable like they were in the rpgm version of the game yet?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So I think I've asked this for most of the last few updates, but are the scenes repeatable like they were in the rpgm version of the game yet?
repeatable sex scenes

Jet #1 downrown north, night
Taylor, 3# old quarter, evening 12:00-14:00
Irene, school recess
Brenda, #3 downtown south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Sandra, #5 new neighborhood south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Lissette, #1 Goldentown, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Bonnie, babysite on saturday or call her from base of book thing (whatever it's called) in the afternoon 17:00-20:00
TA-Lisa, babysite on sundayday or call her from base of book thing (whatever it's called) in the afternoon 17:00-20:00

for other scenes, open up that base of book thing (whatever it's called), pick a girl and pick a scene you want to see

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
repeatable sex scenes

Jet #1 downrown north, night
Taylor, 3# old quarter, evening 12:00-14:00
Irene, school recess
Brenda, #3 downtown south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Sandra, #5 new neighborhood south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Lissette, #1 Goldentown, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Bonnie, babysite on saturday or call her from base of book thing (whatever it's called) in the afternoon 17:00-20:00
TA-Lisa, babysite on sundayday or call her from base of book thing (whatever it's called) in the afternoon 17:00-20:00

for other scenes, open up that base of book thing (whatever it's called), pick a girl and pick a scene you want to see
ohhhhh okay, thanks a bunch man! I had no idea about the book to be honest

Reactions: Chemmy

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
such a let down from the quality of the original version. There are a lot of bugs and no real accurate guide or walkthrough. The original had its issues but had so many branchs that you could play it over and make choices and see a very different story/outcome. Here its like a railroad track and of course you have to go from one end of the map to the other each time to do each step.....I guess I will wait for him to polish it a lot more and take a look then.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes